Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignation!

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Hengst said:
The reason it baffles you, the way white people think, is because despite what the media reports, white people are on the receiving end of inter-racial violence and intimidation. White people are on the receiving end of rude behaviour, verbal abuse, intimidation all the time. You wouldn't understand because it's a white thing.
------------------------------------------
October 4, 2005 -- Four middle-school students were arrested yesterday in what police described as a racially motivated robbery and attack — the latest in a spate of bias crimes that have inflamed a section of Brooklyn.
The youths — two 11-year-olds, a 13-year-old and a 15-year-old — are all black. They allegedly followed a 12-year-old white youth several blocks after the school they all attend was dismissed on Friday.

The four called the victim a "cracker" before beating him and stealing his cellphone on Veterans Avenue in Mill Basin, police said.....
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/54707.htm
-----------------------------------------------
Now, I'd bet my life's savings that these type of incidents happen hundreds of times a day in cities through-out America. Black kids ganging up on a white kid and beating them (and always a group, never one on one). In this case it's called a hate crime, suprisingly. White people are the NUMBER ONE victim in the majority of inter-racial violent crime.
-----------------------------------------------
Three people charged with a hate crime are accused of beating and robbing a 16-year-old boy because he was a “white person in a black neighborhood and appeared to be an easy target,” a Henrico County police spokesman said.
http://www.timesdispatch.com/servle...TD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031785297113
----------------------------------------------

Also, with the exception of really heinious crimes like the one in Jasper TX, alot of so-called hate crimes are committed by the victims themselves. Can any one say Tawana Bradley?

------------------------------------
How come the so called ghetto areas in ANY american city is considered a no-go zone for white people? Do you think it's because white people hate black people? NO it's because white people have learned it is UNSAFE to be white in a ghetto.

I've been meaning to respond to you , but I had to waste my time on this label called black supremacy and how I'm ignorant for calling a guy in office who post on these sites a white supremacists.

Anyway I never said that blacks don't commit hate crimes. They infact do and I'm not going to defend that or them. Hate crimes are indefensible and I will never deviate from that including when blacks commit them. Even if it was a reaction to another crime such as the central park jogger incident. I felt that was a reaction to the death of Yusif Hawkins. Doing that doesn't help Yusif hawkins or his family and just tightens racial tension as if it's already an inflammed scar on American culture

phew....... for a moment there, I thought you were going to say black on white hate crimes don't exist !! LOL LOL LOL I'd karma you but have to spread it around some more.

(BTW - the term white supremacist is passe, even those in the White Nationalist movement disavow that term and everything associated with it. Only the Mainstream Media and ethnic special interest groups use that term today as a tool to silence any dissent to the multicultural social engineering project, much like calling a white person a racist to discredit their argument and force the white into silence)

GJ5 - Here is a great essay on White Guilt you may be interested in reading http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=19672

quote:
"To the extent that most whites think about the issue at all, they seem to imagine that acting decently is a sufficient response to being called a racist. But if past experience is any guide, such a passive and uncomplaining attitude on the part of whites, far from clearing them of the racism charge in the eyes of blacks, leaves them looking guiltier than ever. Why else—as blacks see it—would whites not defend themselves against such a damning accusation? Why else—unless whites really are racists—would they not indignantly strike back at people who are saying such terrible things about them?"

Re: White lawmaker tries to join black caucus-gets denied-NAACP asks for HIS resignat

Hengst said:
phew....... for a moment there, I thought you were going to say black on white hate crimes don't exist !! LOL LOL LOL I'd karma you but have to spread it around some more.

(BTW - the term white supremacist is passe, even those in the White Nationalist movement disavow that term and everything associated with it. Only the Mainstream Media and ethnic special interest groups use that term today as a tool to silence any dissent to the multicultural social engineering project, much like calling a white person a racist to discredit their argument and force the white into silence)

GJ5 - Here is a great essay on White Guilt you may be interested in reading http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=19672

quote:
"To the extent that most whites think about the issue at all, they seem to imagine that acting decently is a sufficient response to being called a racist. But if past experience is any guide, such a passive and uncomplaining attitude on the part of whites, far from clearing them of the racism charge in the eyes of blacks, leaves them looking guiltier than ever. Why else—as blacks see it—would whites not defend themselves against such a damning accusation? Why else—unless whites really are racists—would they not indignantly strike back at people who are saying such terrible things about them?"

This did hit home for me

Starting from the liberal assumption that any undesirable outcome for black people is the result of white racism, black leaders and spokesmen—supported, according to one poll, by 66 percent of all blacks—have charged in the most virulent terms that white indifference towards or outright hostility to blacks slowed the response to the disaster, leaving tens of thousands of poor blacks to suffer needlessly. As Rabbi Aryeh Spero writes, even as white men in helicopters were risking their lives to save black people stranded on rooftops, and even as whites were navigating their small, private boats in swirling, toxic floodwaters to rescue their black fellow citizens trapped in their houses, black leaders were crying white racism.

This was true in the 60's as white people marched along with MLK in Selma Alabama and other non violent protests. I think that the rescue people who elisted themselves in jobs to save peoples lives should be thanked with the upmost respect. Even when they were being shot at by looters in the area.

If you go back and look at my posts during this terrible tragedy , My opinion was that it was more economic (class) then race which had a negative effect on the response time of federal and federalized agencies. Now I'm not so sure if I believe that anymore because Irma Thomas , Fats Domino and Allen Touissant were also affected because they stayed. Brett Favre's family stayed and they ain't black, but were also affected

I will continue to read your link

gjohnson5 said:
This did hit home for me

Starting from the liberal assumption that any undesirable outcome for black people is the result of white racism, black leaders and spokesmen—supported, according to one poll, by 66 percent of all blacks—have charged in the most virulent terms that white indifference towards or outright hostility to blacks slowed the response to the disaster, leaving tens of thousands of poor blacks to suffer needlessly. As Rabbi Aryeh Spero writes, even as white men in helicopters were risking their lives to save black people stranded on rooftops, and even as whites were navigating their small, private boats in swirling, toxic floodwaters to rescue their black fellow citizens trapped in their houses, black leaders were crying white racism.

This was true in the 60's as white people marched along with MLK in Selma Alabama and other non violent protests. I think that the rescue people who elisted themselves in jobs to save peoples lives should be thanked with the upmost respect. Even when they were being shot at by looters in the area.

If you go back and look at my posts during this terrible tragedy , My opinion was that it was more economic (class) then race which had a negative effect on the response time of federal and federalized agencies. Now I'm not so sure if I believe that anymore because Irma Thomas , Fats Domino and Allen Touissant were also affected because they stayed. Brett Favre's family stayed and they ain't black, but were also affected

I will continue to read your link

I take offense to the comment 'Starting from the liberal assumption that any undesirable outcome for black people is the result of white racism'. What a load of shit. Talk about a blanket statement. I'm more liberal than just about anybody on this board and I don't believe that tripe.

bluepeter said:
I take offense to the comment 'Starting from the liberal assumption that any undesirable outcome for black people is the result of white racism'. What a load of shit. Talk about a blanket statement. I'm more liberal than just about anybody on this board and I don't believe that tripe.

What do you believe BluePeter ?

2ez said:
What do you believe BluePeter ?

A lot of black people use racism as an excuse. At the same time, there is an inherent racism prevalent in American society that makes it more difficult for a black person to succeed.

bluepeter said:
A lot of black people use racism as an excuse. At the same time, there is an inherent racism prevalent in American society that makes it more difficult for a black person to succeed.

Use racism as an excuse for what ?

and when you say black people are you speaking of those in a certain geographical area, economic or social class ?

question for you.....

I moved from NY to Marietta, Ga. Down in the south I witnessed a lot of protesting by skin heads and KKK. Would it be fair for all people of color to group all caucasians with these groups ?

are all people of color the same ? because it seems as if you are grouping all together.

Love you bro !

bluepeter said:

No offense bor, and correct me if I am wrong, but it seems kinda outta line that you make all these assumptions about a country you don't live in...sounds like you are a fed a certain diet of media that gives you these impressions.

but i forget if you have lived in america...if so, then sorry for being wrong

Top Bottom