Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one of you stinky Ngrs???

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
are gonna be responsible for putting up all the MLB games every day. I'll bet the majority of them. You'll probably end up winning the majority of my unstashed karma too. I won't let you go broke, i promise. IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not I can prolly work something out for you. Lotsa games = lotsa work, but I love the betting bros and it's a labor of love :heart: :unicorns:

The more you put up, the more i'll bet :). I know it will be a lot of work, so whatever can be done will be great with me. write ups arent important at least to me.we can do the research about the matchups and all, i would think. that could at least cut down on some of the copying and pasting that needed to be done for each game. Every game every day is a lot to ask, so i wont be picky. luv ya. strong rnch like homo.

are gonna be responsible for putting up all the MLB games every day. I'll bet the majority of them. You'll probably end up winning the majority of my unstashed karma too. I won't let you go broke, i promise. IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on opening day i put up like 10 games and only 3 were bet !!

that shit takes time bro..

me and southerlord will split the games .. iggy will put up a game every 5 days

The more you put up, the more i'll bet :). I know it will be a lot of work, so whatever can be done will be great with me. write ups arent important at least to me.we can do the research about the matchups and all, i would think. that could at least cut down on some of the copying and pasting that needed to be done for each game. Every game every day is a lot to ask, so i wont be picky. luv ya. strong rnch like homo.

i know its a lot of work hence this ^^^^ foolio:Chef:

me and sl are working it out.. lot of games will go up.. dont mind the work, as long as people bet

Top Bottom