Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Is The Espn Games Yankees/twins Santana???

will b huge

cmon bros....

why arent all the games listed and why are the odds crap???

This should be regulated....

You cant have one side of the bet 7/10 odds and then the other side 7/10 too??????

IS THIS A JOKE????? if one is 7/10 then the other should be 12/10......

but, Hung and Swole are the only 2 bookies here, and they've taken some massive hits lately. they should get a weekly allotment of K for spending their time for staking games.

Oh OK....i didnt know...Im pretty new to this forum and am just start to realize that not a lot of action happening in here.......I've lost some the last couple days and was looking for a fair opportunity to get some back.........BUT THE ODDS ARE GARBAGE.....

I guess you can make your own rules........If more people wagered in here----I would definitely do some bookie action (with those odds---you could make a killing)----not too sure what you can do with all that karma though if you win a bunch?????

alright, my bets are placed. not the teams i wanted, but, beggars can't get hot chicks to do them.

If you don't like the odds, don't bet on my events. I know what "real" odds are; if you want to get in on this action, swole up your karma and start your own events. I'm always open to suggestions, but you need to PM me instead of telling me the events are garbage. I am a reasonable person.

SWOLE---never said anything about your events being garbage....in fact, i never mentioned your name---I simply said some of the odds that I've seen definitely arent kosher (garbage)-----didnt mean to be so negative......it wasnt the point I was trying to make.......

To be honest, i thought about swelling up my karma too----but it doesnt look like there is very much action at all in here (compared to what I initially thought)------Then I also thought what is in it for you Swole or the bookie?? Do you just risk having to buy more karma and if you actually win and pocket a million karma, then what can you do with that million karma----can you buy things from the AG Guys store or anything????? i dont think so.......

So I am thankful for you hard work and sorry for my quick uneducated post towards you.......

Also, thank you for not listing the Yanks...i would have lost even more!!!!!-----LOL

Top Bottom