Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When are the charges against Kobe going to be dropped?

DieHarder said:
it was apparent from the beginning that she just wanted the money, there was NEVER proof or even a shred of evidence, the victim's credibility was killed early on, theres no reason a jury would even think of convicting kobe (even though he is a douche)

Kobe has as little credibility as the victim.

What have i missed

I think the guy did it. His staements after the fact were enough for me/

The she is just in it for the money crap is irreleavnt. This is all a game to this guy and the attornies. Villify her, drag her through the mud,destroy her willingness to continue on, and then give her an out where she can walk away with some cash. It is done every day.

What they were allowed to do to this woman wis a dsigrace. Nobody, not you or I, or almost any of the women you care for, could stand up against the scrutiny and barrage they threw at her.

JerseyArt said:
What have i missed

I think the guy did it. His staements after the fact were enough for me/

did what, though? rough sex doesn't equal date rape.

I think he raped her Dial Tone. What I think isn't worth much, and I certainly dont think he should be incarcerated based on my opinion, but I don't believe him. The statements in particular he was reported to have made to the police following the incident disturb me, and kill his credibility in my opinion.

I think the girl likely does have issues. Whether she is promiscous by nature is irrelevant to me. The way they have villified her is disgusting. Its incredible that these tactics can still be used. What a poor message to everyone. Unless you have a squekky clean past, anyone else can abuse you

The one thing in this whole case that smells more than the two people involved is why does this court have so many leaks all of a sudden? They have handled 100's of cases before this and had no problem with releasing information that shouldn't be released, and now it seems like they can't keep their own ass covered. It's also strange that all the information that was released placed the woman in a bad light.

Just one of those things that make you wonder..........

JerseyArt said:
I think he raped her Dial Tone. What I think isn't worth much, and I certainly dont think he should be incarcerated based on my opinion, but I don't believe him. The statements in particular he was reported to have made to the police following the incident disturb me, and kill his credibility in my opinion.

Its probably a natural reaction to lie about cheating on your wife when accused.

The young lady had sex a few hours after shagging Kobe. I thought rape was supposed to be a traumatizing experience?

big4life said:
The one thing in this whole case that smells more than the two people involved is why does this court have so many leaks all of a sudden? They have handled 100's of cases before this and had no problem with releasing information that shouldn't be released, and now it seems like they can't keep their own ass covered. It's also strange that all the information that was released placed the woman in a bad light.

Just one of those things that make you wonder..........
Its because Kobe is a celebrity, and the case has been handled sloppily from the beginning. As soon as people heard about what happened, her name is leaked, character is questioned, no one is taking her side, people are going to make assumptions and decisions regardless of what the court says, all these gag orders arent going to do shit. i firmly believe that there is no such thing as a fair trial. Kobe's defense team gets paid more, and is more experienced and do what they do well, which is completely discredit everything the victim says by talking about anything that has happened in her past. That is their job, they place that little bit of doubt in the jury (and in this case there is NO concrete evidence at all) then the case is done, Kobe is free, and we wait for the civil suit.

Around 20% or so of rape cases are falsely charged. One out of 5.

He may or may not have raped her. Her behavior after the alleged rape is significantly suspicious. My girlfriend wouldn't let me touch her for a while after she was raped... let alone go out and have sex with some casual fuck buddy a few hours later...

Top Bottom