Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When are the charges against Kobe going to be dropped?

The issue I have with civil suits is that if the defendant wins, the opposing party doesn't have to make their financial obligations whole. It allows for the insanity of lawsuits we have now. Well, that and non-random jury selection.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Agree with all of this. However, as is proven repeatedly and emphatically, idiocy is everywhere and being an idiot does not make one a criminal, nor does it make them worthy of a civil judgment against them.

:)
Agreed.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Agree with all of this. However, as is proven repeatedly and emphatically, idiocy is everywhere and being an idiot does not make one a criminal, nor does it make them worthy of a civil judgment against them.

:)

Most unfortunate.

:coffee: <--- want some?

velvett said:
Not likely.

I was involved in a multi million dollar suit to which the settlement was 115k (prior to lawyer's fees).

was there a deep-pocketed athlete on the other side? think OJ here. Yes, he hacked two people to death but still....

I'd like to know where all the "Kobe did its" are from this board now. I know there were a ton on here ready to throw the book at him when the case first came out.

it was apparent from the beginning that she just wanted the money, there was NEVER proof or even a shred of evidence, the victim's credibility was killed early on, theres no reason a jury would even think of convicting kobe (even though he is a douche)

Burning_Inside said:
I'd like to know where all the "Kobe did its" are from this board now. I know there were a ton on here ready to throw the book at him when the case first came out.

When was he found not guilty? Did I miss something?

As for her suing, I believe that most victims of a violent crime would sue if the other person had money. Just because she has decided to file a civil case doesn't mean that he is innocent.

sure....until the next time he gets hard.

Dial_tone said:
was there a deep-pocketed athlete on the other side? think OJ here. Yes, he hacked two people to death but still....

No just a deep pocketed Financial Investment Institution.

Top Bottom