Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly is somatropin and does it help gain muscle mass?

elite_lift13

About 6 years ago, when I was 13, I was prescribed somatropin from my doctor due to a growth hormone deficiency that prevented height growth. So for the past 6 years I have taken it, not really sure what it exactly was and just followed my doctors orders. I have done some research but have found very little information on its bodybuilding significance. It has in fact helped me grow a lot but I went to the doctor today and he asked me if I wanted to stop taking it. I wasnt sure. I have been lifting for over 4 years now and have made some great gains but not entirely sure if any of that had to do with the somatropin i take, so if anyone could tell me exactly what it is, if it helps or not, if I need to take it differently to enhance my gains or not that would be very appreciated. I inject 6.5 mg nightly, I'm 19, and weigh about 170 @ 5'8. Not sure if that information is important. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Top Bottom