Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about this cycle?

Var is hit or miss because it's hard to find good stuff.....

I used (no shit) like 5mg or 10mg a day and the first day I KNEW it.. I was a bit stronger that night.. and wanted to fuck ALL DAY LONG.. I've also tried another var (Fucking axio labs) at up to 30 mg/day and felt

--nothing--.

Var is hit or miss because it's hard to find good stuff.....

I used (no shit) like 5mg or 10mg a day and the first day I KNEW it.. I was a bit stronger that night.. and wanted to fuck ALL DAY LONG.. I've also tried another var (Fucking **** labs) at up to 30 mg/day and felt

--nothing--.

Bro, don't mention labs ok.. :)

Thanks for the info guys......So it's a little after 2 weeks into the cycle. I could'nt ask for better results i'm up to 234 now strength is freaky, i haven't bloated hardly at all thinkin about bumping up the Anadrol to 100mg ED...what do you think?

Thanks for the info guys......So it's a little after 2 weeks into the cycle. I could'nt ask for better results i'm up to 234 now strength is freaky, i haven't bloated hardly at all thinkin about bumping up the Anadrol to 100mg ED...what do you think?

if it ain't broke.. you know the rest! lol. I think you'll be fine there. drol is know for amjor bloat at the higher doses, so if you want to keep leaner, Id stay tehre, but all up to you bro.

You sound right about the size I want to be next year at 6'2"!! lol. keep us updated for sure bro!

Haha I got you Sweed....I kept the adrol at 50mg's a day good thing b/c today I hit shoulders, on my 3rd heavy set of DB shoulder press i had such a pump i couldn't hardly lift my hands over my head.....nipples started to get a little sore so i started taking some Nolvadex.... other than that pretty much no side's so far no acne!!

Top Bottom