Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about this cycle?

SSDD

Alright guys i'm fixing to start a cycle I need to know what you think about it. I'm 6"2, 221 pounds with 6.8% BF
the cycle....
week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
1-12 Test Cyp. 600mgs a week
1-12 Deca 400 mgs a week
8-12 Anavar 40mg ED
pct Nolvadex, and clomid

REmember to get HCG and use it throughout the cycle. 250i.u. every 4th day. then use it for PCT along with everything else.
HCG
HCG
HCG

Alright guys i'm fixing to start a cycle I need to know what you think about it. I'm 6"2, 221 pounds with 6.8% BF
the cycle....
week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
1-12 Test Cyp. 600mgs a week
1-12 Deca 400 mgs a week
8-12 Anavar 40mg ED
pct Nolvadex, and clomid

Is this your 1st cycle?

wow what are your goals? that is a lot of AAS, and an expensive cycle. based on your stats it sounds like you are well built now.

No this is my 4th cycle never taken that much deca, stayed at 200 mg, and i've never touched anavar i'd like to try it out

As for my goals bulk and strength try to stay as lean as possible due to the water retention that's why im only running 50mgED of anadrol, my diet is real clean, i've got some clen to but im thinking about holding on to it until my cutting cycle before spring break.... Should i do the same with the anavar?

No this is my 4th cycle never taken that much deca, stayed at 200 mg, and i've never touched anavar i'd like to try it out

?

deca is a wonder drug, and underrated. especailly when stacked with test . bump to 400 mg per week you will see results. navar is very expensive, and tough on your liver. and OVERRATED.

seems var is either hit or miss. I didn't like it much. but you should keep the same plan at 40mg/day and up the dose to 60-80 mg/day if not satisfied. I didn't notice much with 40mg/day, but maybe you will.

Thanks for the post guys I'm starting tomm. I'll let you know in about a week how it's going

Top Bottom