Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

Tiervexx said:
and the simple act of being a hetersexual does lead to sociaty furthering itself?

Starting a sucsesful buisness furthers sociaty, in the since that it helps the costomers.

Teaching people can "further sociaty"

There is a huge number of things that someone can do that will help some people, and thus help sociaty if there is such an entity. But the simple act of being gay or strait does not.

you say that I am not supporting my claims but I don't see either of you supporting yours.

im talking about perpetuating society, chief. you misquote biology textbooks and dont understand genetics but i dont call you out on ''gay'' gene theories or anything like that.

you yourself are empirical evidence that ''practicing'' heterosexuality perpetuates society.

in the sense im talking about and the sense you are attempting to talk about
teaching - does not further society
starting a business - does not further society.

sconoscuito said:
no thats been proved over the years and proved by many people, be it gay, top athletes, top succesful businesmen etc etc.

What has been proven by who and how?!

sconoscuito said:
"And it's even bizarrer to compare love between members of the same sex to inter-species fucking. I am unaware of cases where people into bestiality wanted to marry their goats, chickens and eels."

denis rodman married himself, so just wait and maybe not in our generation but this people out of boredom and these 6 resons

1. Certainity/comfort
2. uncertainity/variety
3. significance
4. Connection/love
this is important
5. growth
6.contribution

especially reason #2 uncertainity/variety people will try somethin new.

yes, you just listed some very valid reasons why many people end up in, and stay in bad relationships. Both gay and strait people do this.

But if a gay man ends up getting a divorce because he always felt like there was something wrong with his relationship with his wife in a big way and suddenly finds that is so much happier with a guy then why on Earth should he leave him? And who are you to say that it is destructive if nobody is harmed just because no children are produced?!

And how on earth is this comparable to a drug addiction? Can I OD on gay sex?

sconoscuito said:
smoking KILLS but people still do it.

CAn I get lung cancer or any other serious health conditions just from being gay?

And don't even try to say diseases, promiscuous sex of any kind can result in that, and monogamous people of any sexuality rarely get them.

sconoscuito said:
also what you focus on is what you get, if you focus on being gay and put your feelings to action you will eventually be gay.

I NEVER focused on being gay. I don’t know of anyone (any guys at least) that ever has. This makes about as much sense as someone claiming that gravity is just a state of mind.

I focused on being strait for years, but then gave up and accepted that I am gay, but I never focused on it, ever.

juicedpigtails said:
im talking about perpetuating society, chief. you misquote biology textbooks and dont understand genetics but i dont call you out on ''gay'' gene theories or anything like that.

I did not say that there was a gay gene, and when did I misquote, or even try to quote a biology textbook?

I suggested, and do believe that there is a biological cause of it, but biology is more complex than just genetics. I have posted a study on here severl times that linked it to the devolopment of a certain part of the brain.

juicedpigtails said:
you yourself are empirical evidence that ''practicing'' heterosexuality perpetuates society.

in the sense im talking about and the sense you are attempting to talk about
teaching - does not further society
starting a business - does not further society.

Just existing does not further anything.

What is really a more impressive "society" a place where everyone sits around, humps, and makes babies, which is all you seem to value, or a place with cities, entertainment and knowledge?

The examples I listed contribute to the cities and knowledge. It is obvious that you have to exist and reproduce to have that, but just existence by itself is kinda useless.

"CAn I get lung cancer or any other serious health conditions just from being gay?"

yes, aids

educate yourself than come back.

"I NEVER focused on being gay. I don’t know of anyone (any guys at least) that ever has. This makes about as much sense as someone claiming that gravity is just a state of mind.

I focused on being strait for years, but then gave up and accepted that I am gay, but I never focused on it, ever."

thats a lie

you dont just turn gay in a given second

sconoscuito said:
"I NEVER focused on being gay. I don’t know of anyone (any guys at least) that ever has. This makes about as much sense as someone claiming that gravity is just a state of mind.

I focused on being strait for years, but then gave up and accepted that I am gay, but I never focused on it, ever."

thats a lie

you dont just turn gay in a given second

How the fuck do you know?!

What the hell are you basing this on.

sconoscuito said:
"CAn I get lung cancer or any other serious health conditions just from being gay?"

yes, aids

educate yourself than come back.
Did you even bother to read my whole post?

"And don't even try to say diseases, promiscuous sex of any kind can result in that, and monogamous people of any sexuality rarely get them."

Tiervexx said:
I did not say that there was a gay gene, and when did I misquote, or even try to quote a biology textbook?

I suggested, and do believe that there is a biological cause of it, but biology is more complex than just genetics. I have posted a study on here severl times that linked it to the devolopment of a certain part of the brain.

Just existing does not further anything.

What is really a more impressive "society" a place where everyone sits around, humps, and makes babies, which is all you seem to value, or a place with cities, entertainment and knowledge?

The examples I listed contribute to the cities and knowledge. It is obvious that you have to exist and reproduce to have that, but just existence by itself is kinda useless.

you say it is useless but you fail to see what im talking about. lets play the odds game! what are the odds you can reproduce if you dont exist? less than admirable.

what are the odds you can reproduce if you exist? moreso than the former.

as i have stated before i am talking about perpetuating society, not its quality.

the point im saying with regards to bio textbooks is that youre right, biology is more complicated than genetics. thats why when you are talking about being gay or born intersexed you have to take into consideration what can affect transcription of genes. Androgens are potent transcription factors. what has been shown to mess with fetal development (sexually)? excessive androgens or the lack of during the fetus differentiation period which is like weeks 6-14 or something i dont remember.

also youve argued that you are born gay. whether you try to say there's no gay gene or not, you basically just stated your genetics determine whether or not you are gay.

inconsistencies.

Top Bottom