Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

SanFrancisco said:
I cannot believe that you think gay men can switch to being straight and vice-versa. Thi sis completely untrue. There is not a larger concentration of gay people now than 200 years ago. No, Will and Grace and rainbow flags have not pervaded our culture so that it is turing our kids gay! There is a larger concentration of "out" gay people now with more visibility than in the past. The construct of pride may be assisting poeple in accepting their innate nature but it didn't plant it there! Women making out with others is a frat house sport to turn the straight men on. You're right - they are not full on lezs- they are just engaging in a hedonistic or trendy game.

so wait a second. how would you know if there were more people ''out'' now than before, but everyone was still gay then?

if no one told anyone how would you know?

PIGEON-RAT said:
homosexual behavior among animals is of a totally different nature. animals do not form lifelong homosexual relationships. their homosexual activity has other purposes than sexual pleasure, which humans seek out.

not to mention that in such cases, it's all males involved in it (as far as i know), so drawing this parallel with humans would suggest that all men naturally have homosexual tendencies. why don't we all sodomize each other as a greeting ritual?

There are animals that will only have sex with members of the same sex. One woman that I see at work on a regular basis has a gay dog. Do you think this happens because they had a bad break up? Or because they thought it was cool to be gay?

This is just part of the natural variaty of life.

Of course sex can be a choice, it is a choice if you are bi.

Tiervexx said:
There are animals that will only have sex with members of the same sex. One woman that I see at work on a regular basis has a gay dog. Do you think this happens because they had a bad break up? Or because they thought it was cool to be gay?

its been my experience to learn that variety in life comes largely from genetics.

SanFrancisco said:
I cannot believe that you think gay men can switch to being straight and vice-versa. Thi sis completely untrue. There is not a larger concentration of gay people now than 200 years ago. No, Will and Grace and rainbow flags have not pervaded our culture so that it is turing our kids gay! There is a larger concentration of "out" gay people now with more visibility than in the past. The construct of pride may be assisting poeple in accepting their innate nature but it didn't plant it there! Women making out with others is a frat house sport to turn the straight men on. You're right - they are not full on lezs- they are just engaging in a hedonistic or trendy game.

I think i may be the only fag interjecting an opinion here so let me tell you something: I was born gay. I am as sure of that as i am that the earth is round. My earliest memory is that of being very different. I did not become gay because i saw Billy Crystal on "Soap" and thought he was cool. ... then when i was about 8 i dressed up as Wonder woman with blue underoos and made bracelettes out of a cardboard wrapping paper core. Then i took the gold string used to wrap presents and used that as my magic laso. (that sort of tipped my parents off).

and there's no way I am going to switch teams. It's nature - not nurture.

you forced yourself to become gay. Just like some kids join a gang thats exactly what you did. And now you think you are fullfilled just like those kids in the gang.

let's do this

for a human to be fulfilled he/she must meet these human needs:
1. Certainity/comfort
2. uncertainity/variety
3. significance
4. Connection/love
this is important
5. growth
6.contribution

#1 now you think that you are comfortable and certain that you are gay
#2 you find being gay is different from others there for its a variety
#3 you feel that by being gay you are unique/different like you just called yourself earlier and maybe even better than everyone else.
#4 you found connection and by being gay. One problem though, this connection is negative, just like kids join a gang or kids who do drugs so they can be part of the group, thats exactly what you are doing by being gay.
#5 none
#6 (you think you may be contributing but you're not)

#5 and 6 are the most important ones for a human being in being fulfilled and living a good life. You cant get that by being gay

being gay is one of the worst experinces just because
1. it is not good for you
2. is not good for others and,
3. does not serve the greater good

but the problem is that it feels good to you, just like drugs would, gives you instant pleasure but leads you nowhere therefor your life is just worthless.

now by being straight you can actually have a family, you can have a son or a daughter and it is one of the best experiences one could have because
1. feels good
2. is good for you
3. is good for others
4. serves the greater good

you wouldnt exist if there were no women in the world, so think about that for a minute.

"Women making out with others is a frat house sport to turn the straight men on. You're right - they are not full on lezs- they are just engaging in a hedonistic or trendy game. "

you're doing the same thing, except that you feel emotionally stronger toward being gay.

Feelings=your life

and yes you can be changed, it would take longer than somenoes whos not as gay or proud to be gay but anything can be done.

people are trained to kill, people can be trained to like women which is actually how it should be so its an easier thing to do.

just takes time and repetition and you'll be thinking about how you've wasted all those years behind you.

Tiervexx said:

we're not talking about dogs here though

there is a big difference between human and an animal, especially intelligence levels.

people are born gay! they start out doing what is known as normal for accceptance, and later they realize they are gay and switch teams.. like I said, I know plenty of gays with kids

hell no

they are made

just like killers, drug addicts, racists, panzys, hoes etc gays are made

you might be born with a down syndrom or a twin brother but not gay

SanFrancisco said:

I think i may be the only fag interjecting an opinion here so let me tell you something: I was born gay. I am as sure of that as i am that the earth is round. My earliest memory is that of being very different. I did not become gay because i saw Billy Crystal on "Soap" and thought he was cool. ... then when i was about 8 i dressed up as Wonder woman with blue underoos and made bracelettes out of a cardboard wrapping paper core. Then i took the gold string used to wrap presents and used that as my magic laso. (that sort of tipped my parents off).

and there's no way I am going to switch teams. It's nature - not nurture.

Well, I'm certainly gay and I do not believe that a homosexual IDENTITY is biological only. If sexuality were not on a scale, there'd be no such thing as bisexuality. Of course, it's fashionable for gay people to subscribe to the idea that there are of necessity only two sexual species, that bisexuals are homosexuals who can't commit to their sexuality. The reason is that if bisexuality is real, it means sexuality is fluid and that seems to give ammo to the reparative therapy people, whose tedious argument conoscuito has summarized. I am adding this sentence to my stationery, right under my name:

"people are trained to kill, people can be trained to like women which is actually how it should be so its an easier thing to do"

You WILL fuck that pussy at gunpoint, pussyboy! Sad to tell you cono, but all those people who claimed to change, the leaders of the ex-gay ministries and model patients of the reparative therapists, turned out to go right back to homosexuality. You see, there's just no real reason to deny oneself love and pleasure when it doesn't deny someone else something. That's all gay people want: the freedom to love.

Now, the fact that there may be an aspect of social construction in gay identity does not mean, as cono argues here, that it's changeable. By inventing sexual species -- hetero/homo -- society requires people to conform. There is a principle in gender theory called "performativity." It accounts for the way gender (as compared to biological sex) is constructed by the reiteration of gesture, clothing, voicing, decoration, etc.

These are all transmitted by the culture and it is virtually impossible to escape them. The same occurs with sexual identity. 100 years ago in New York, there was no social pressure to subscribe to an "identity" called "homosexual" just because you fucked a man once in a while. This is just true and well documented, to say nothing of life in the classical ages. Now, unless you are in the US Navy or a prison, you are automatically branded queer if you engage in even occasional sodomy.

"You WILL fuck that pussy at gunpoint, pussyboy! Sad to tell you cono, but all those people who claimed to change, the leaders of the ex-gay ministries and model patients of the reparative therapists, turned out to go right back to homosexuality. You see, there's just no real reason to deny oneself love and pleasure when it doesn't deny someone else something. That's all gay people want: the freedom to love."

that's like saying most fat people that lost weight will go back to being fat, it is true in some cases but not most. and once again it comes down to a choice here, if the person has enaugh will to change for better than he will do it.

at this rate beastality will become absolutely normal in near future.

Top Bottom