Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

sconoscuito said:
and if existance is useless to you than you wouldnt be here

I did not say that existence was useless you dipshit!

I said that existence BY ITSELF was useless, or are you even capable of fathoming the idea happiness, and civilization?

Is it really worth existing if your entire life will just be a never ending beating? Of course not, real life requires more.

Tiervexx said:
How the fuck do you know?!

What the hell are you basing this on.

Because I've read books, I did my research on human behavior, Psychology etc.

yes you can again deny thaat it's all horse shit but you're only making yourself look dumb here.

You dont just decide somethng like that in a given second, like I said it takes lot of emotions/feelings thats brings you to that point.

ciggaretes, suicide, drugs you name it works the same way.

once again

champions are made
killers are made
gangsters are made
losers are made
Gays are made also

juicedpigtails said:
the point im saying with regards to bio textbooks is that youre right, biology is more complicated than genetics. thats why when you are talking about being gay or born intersexed you have to take into consideration what can affect transcription of genes. Androgens are potent transcription factors. what has been shown to mess with fetal development (sexually)? excessive androgens or the lack of during the fetus differentiation period which is like weeks 6-14 or something i dont remember.

also youve argued that you are born gay. whether you try to say there's no gay gene or not, you basically just stated your genetics determine whether or not you are gay.

inconsistencies.

If the development happens before I leave the womb (and if I remember correctly it does) than I am still born gay right? And if it takes a little longer than it is still outside of my control so the end result is exactly the same.

sconoscuito said:
Because I've read books, I did my research on human behavior, Psychology etc.

yes you can again deny thaat it's all horse shit but you're only making yourself look dumb here.

You dont just decide somethng like that in a given second, like I said it takes lot of emotions/feelings thats brings you to that point.

ciggaretes, suicide, drugs you name it works the same way.

once again

champions are made
killers are made
gangsters are made
losers are made

Gays are made also

This may come as some supprise to you but just saying "I've read a few books" is quite a bit weaker than someone talking about what they have experienced.

And if you really understood psychology you would know that it is pretty damn far from concrete

You can not test psychology in a truly controled enviornment, and nobody has even come close to figuring out all the genetic factors that go into human behavor, OR the enviormental factors, much less figure out how they all fit togeather.

Last edited:
You are born gay is just an excuse.

It's the same exact excuse that people use when reffering to famous athletes that they were born with that talent. They were not, they were made because they had the drive to be the best, they believed to be the best, they felt that they could achieve it and they knew exactly what they wanted.

Tiervexx said:
If the development happens before I leave the womb (and if I remember correctly it does) than I am still born gay right? And if it takes a little longer than it is still outside of my control so the end result is exactly the same.

so now youre trying to tell me that something in your genes says you are gay?

didnt you say the opposite on at least a billion threads?

juicedpigtails said:
so now youre trying to tell me that something in your genes says you are gay?

didnt you say the opposite on at least a billion threads?

:rolleyes:

Are you really this damn stupid?

I will try to make this as simple as possible for you.

1) I believe it is something that develops because of how the brain is exposed to hormomes.

2) I am not sure when exaclt this develops but I think it might be before you leave the womb (believe it or not but you do develop a little before being born). This is basied on a study I posted here a few times.

3) I could be wrong in this, but even if it did not happen until I was 5 the end result is that I turned gay because of a biological cause, and therefore not a choice

Tiervexx said:
:rolleyes:

Are you really this damn stupid?

I will try to make this as simple as possible for you.

1) I believe it is something that develops because of how the brain is exposed to hormomes.

2) I am not sure when exaclt this develops but I think it might be before you leave the womb (believe it or not but you do develop a little before being born). This is basied on a study I posted here a few times.

3) I could be wrong in this, but even if it did not happen until I was 5 the end result is that I turned gay because of a biological cause, and therefore not a choice

THINGS HAPPEN BECAUSE DNA IS TRANSCRIBED AND TRANSLATED

how else would it happen? are you living in an alternate reality? steroid and steroid like hormones (including thyroid hormones) bind to nuclear receptors and are transcription factors. what gene are they messing with?

Scono,
You are making yourself look very foolish, not us. "ive done the research ..blah blah blah..." No, you have just blabbed about joining gangs and how that's just like Hitler and homosexuality... or whatever you're trying to say.
I can only think that you are a troll sitting at home trying to come up with the lamest comments you can imagine and laughing because people are bothering to try to argue with a moron. There is not a single person that I know who would not laugh at your statements, they are truly insipid and it obviously does no good to try to get you to rethink your position.
If this is not the case- I have one question for you - are you a former homosexual who has been cured?
You are like a saturday Night Live character that everybody hates.

prove me wrong

have in mind that you are not born gay so what exactly turns you gay?

a Decision just like everything else.

the only people that really argued here were you and tiverxx but I wouldnt call name callings much of an argument

so go ahead tell me what led those people with fucked up lives turn gay etc

Top Bottom