Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

sconoscuito said:
you never showed your emperical research that shows that one is born gay

I'm telling you what a human mind is capable of doing which you aren't capable of accepting.

I have never argued that being gay is 100 percent biological. Try reading what I write. I made the point that what is socially constructed, however, is not necessarily alterable, especially outside very controlled environments.

So, I take it you don't have any empirical research to support your claim. As far as I'm concerned, you're just making shit up to support a personal prejudice. One can make any claim one wants about what the "human mind is capable of doing" but it means shit unless you can demonstrate it with empirical research.

What was that word you used? Absurd. Uh huh.

Deus Ex Machina said:
it seems like sconoscuito knows a lot about being gay

hmm....................

A study a year or two ago measured erectile response to pictures of naked men among "homophobic" and neutral men. The homophobes had singificantly greater erectile response.

mb2 said:
A study a year or two ago measured erectile response to pictures of naked men among "homophobic" and neutral men. The homophobes had singificantly greater erectile response.

that aint true, I can hardly ever get it up to major gang bang movies where theres lots of dudes. Only in rare cases if theres an extremly hot female in there that is gettin 99.9% of my attention/focus.

as for everything else, I give up, you guys win.

I've spent more than enaugh time on this thread

you still havent showed me no emerpical research though, that shit that studies sheep is ridiculous, they are one of the dumbest animals out there. Theyd probobly fuck a cow without knowing the difference. Might aswell do a research on plants and see if they are gay or not.

Scono cannot be serious. He is trolling this board with these absurd statements just to get a response. No person would seriously cite Tony Robbins. No person is gay but has a few conversations and then decides that they are straight and if you believe that you are truly the stupidest person i have met in a very long time.

sconoscuito said:
that aint true, I can hardly ever get it up to major gang bang movies where theres lots of dudes. Only in rare cases if theres an extremly hot female in there that is gettin 99.9% of my attention/focus.

as for everything else, I give up, you guys win.

I've spent more than enaugh time on this thread

you still havent showed me no emerpical research though, that shit that studies sheep is ridiculous, they are one of the dumbest animals out there. Theyd probobly fuck a cow without knowing the difference. Might aswell do a research on plants and see if they are gay or not.

You want empirical evidence that people can...what? You 're the one making the claim about behavior modification, so it's up to you to demonstrate it. You are either seriously stupid or 10 years old. I want empirical evidence that heterosexuals can change their identity to gay. WAh wah wah. There is NONE. And there's none to back up your claims, so you're doing the right thing by retiring from the argument.

Your alleged deviation from a study does not render the study untrue, by the way. But if you're that weird about watching other men gang-bang a female, I have to wonder. However, it is interesting that you watch such movies, disgusting as you find them. *eyeroll*

SanFrancisco said:
No person would seriously cite Tony Robbins. .

Well he IS gay.

mikeandtony.jpg

mb2 said:
Well he IS gay.

mikeandtony.jpg

no he's not

anyway, if the mind is strong enaugh to get someone past holocaust it should be strong enaugh to turn someone straight from being gay. IF the person wants to change, which isnt the case most of the time since they are happy being gay. That doesnt mean they are doing something right though.

Once again, I've seen it happen so that's my evidence and I'll believe in that.

and if you want to stick to calling names here the bottom line is that you're the one with a mental disorder(according to yourself and the study on sheeps since you don't mind comparing yourself to them) here and not I

P.S. Alexander the great went from gay to being straight

sconoscuito said:
no he's not

anyway, if the mind is strong enaugh to get someone past holocaust it should be strong enaugh to turn someone straight from being gay. IF the person wants to change, which isnt the case most of the time since they are happy being gay. That doesnt mean they are doing something right though.

if it is not hurting anybody it is right. That simple.

And staying with people you don't like is self destructive. Anyone that knows jackshit about people can tell you that.

sconoscuito said:

and if you want to stick to calling names here the bottom line is that you're the one with a mental disorder(according to yourself and the study on sheeps since you don't mind comparing yourself to them) here and not I

It's biology you dult. It is not exactly humain to do studies like this on humans so we use other mamals with simular biology.

This may come as a huge suprise to you, but people are still animals, even if we are smarter.

sconoscuito said:

You sure this is not just a rumor?

I don't know very many details about his life, but from what I know about the greeks, many of them still had wivies, but many always perfered males anyway.

sconoscuito said:
no he's not

LOL...So did every other Greek male of social standing...and back to gay again. Alexander was typical of those living in the system of educational pederasty. There was no notion of "homosexuality" vs. "heterosexuality" since neither was considered abnormal. If, as I suggested earlier, you read Aristophanes' speech in the Symposium -- try to fit it in between firewalks -- you'd see that sex with other men was actually considered superior by those attending that Socratic event. (If you dont' want to read the Symposium, you can see it animated in "Hedwig and the Angry Inch.")

Comparing Viktor Frankl's tools in surviving the Holocaust with someone giving up the love they feel for another person is almost obscenely irrational. I seriously doubt that Frankl, as a member of a despised minority, would not empathize with gay people. If there is an analogy present in Frankl's work, it is to teach gay people (like Jews) to survive in a culture full of hostile people like you. It is not to teach them to change to accommodate their persecutors. I suggest, you continue your Holocaust studies by reading Hannah Arendt.

Finally: Your personal anecdotes, like your personal belief, are not facts that can be generalized to truth. I repeat: You have no empirical evidence to support your claim and, if you have any interest in being rational, you might examine your beliefs. You made quite a scientistic show at the start of this thread and we've ended up with firewalking philosophy and an anecdote.

Top Bottom