Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

sconoscuito said:
"You WILL fuck that pussy at gunpoint, pussyboy! Sad to tell you cono, but all those people who claimed to change, the leaders of the ex-gay ministries and model patients of the reparative therapists, turned out to go right back to homosexuality. You see, there's just no real reason to deny oneself love and pleasure when it doesn't deny someone else something. That's all gay people want: the freedom to love."

that's like saying most fat people that lost weight will go back to being fat, it is true in some cases but not most. and once again it comes down to a choice here, if the person has enaugh will to change for better than he will do it.

at this rate beastality will become absolutely normal in near future.

Comparing a sex and love object to a bowl of ice cream is absurd. There is NO evidence that people can effectively change their sexual orientation. There are people who learn to deny themselves the pleasure and love they desire, and for what reason -- to keep people like you happy? -- I can't imagine. All of the studies from the association for reparative therapy have been exposed as fraudulent.

And it's even bizarrer to compare love between members of the same sex to inter-species fucking. I am unaware of cases where people into bestiality wanted to marry their goats, chickens and eels.

sconoscuito said:
you forced yourself to become gay. Just like some kids join a gang thats exactly what you did. And now you think you are fullfilled just like those kids in the gang.

let's do this

for a human to be fulfilled he/she must meet these human needs:
1. Certainity/comfort
2. uncertainity/variety
3. significance
4. Connection/love
this is important
5. growth
6.contribution

#1 now you think that you are comfortable and certain that you are gay
#2 you find being gay is different from others there for its a variety
#3 you feel that by being gay you are unique/different like you just called yourself earlier and maybe even better than everyone else.
#4 you found connection and by being gay. One problem though, this connection is negative, just like kids join a gang or kids who do drugs so they can be part of the group, thats exactly what you are doing by being gay.
#5 none
#6 (you think you may be contributing but you're not)

#5 and 6 are the most important ones for a human being in being fulfilled and living a good life. You cant get that by being gay

being gay is one of the worst experinces just because
1. it is not good for you
2. is not good for others and,
3. does not serve the greater good

but the problem is that it feels good to you, just like drugs would, gives you instant pleasure but leads you nowhere therefor your life is just worthless.

now by being straight you can actually have a family, you can have a son or a daughter and it is one of the best experiences one could have because
1. feels good
2. is good for you
3. is good for others
4. serves the greater good

you wouldnt exist if there were no women in the world, so think about that for a minute.

"Women making out with others is a frat house sport to turn the straight men on. You're right - they are not full on lezs- they are just engaging in a hedonistic or trendy game. "

you're doing the same thing, except that you feel emotionally stronger toward being gay.

Feelings=your life

and yes you can be changed, it would take longer than somenoes whos not as gay or proud to be gay but anything can be done.

people are trained to kill, people can be trained to like women which is actually how it should be so its an easier thing to do.

just takes time and repetition and you'll be thinking about how you've wasted all those years behind you.

Blah blah blah! This is a bunch of unsupported horse shit.

When I realized I was gay, I was not happy about it because of the way I was raised, I tried to "turn" strait for years and it just didn't happen. It didn't happend because it does not work that way in the real world.

You have never been in that situation so you can't even comprehend it, yet you try to through out your dumbass opinion.

Tiervexx said:
There are animals that will only have sex with members of the same sex. One woman that I see at work on a regular basis has a gay dog. Do you think this happens because they had a bad break up? Or because they thought it was cool to be gay?

This is just part of the natural variaty of life.

Of course sex can be a choice, it is a choice if you are bi.

pics !

video clip if u got one would be quite steller too

sconoscuito said:
but the problem is that it feels good to you, just like drugs would, gives you instant pleasure but leads you nowhere therefor your life is just worthless.

More evidence that you are ignorant, for a homosexual fucking a member of the oposit sex might mean some physical instantanious pleasure but after that you realize that there is something very wrong with it. Only members of the same sex can feel truly comfortable.

sconoscuito said:
being gay is one of the worst experinces just because
1. it is not good for you
2. is not good for others and,
3. does not serve the greater good
now by being straight you can actually have a family, you can have a son or a daughter and it is one of the best experiences one could have because
1. feels good
2. is good for you
3. is good for others
4. serves the greater good

Collectivist horseshit. Everytime I hear about this "greater good" I wan to vomit

This is when you can be sure you are dealing with a retard.

no thats been proved over the years and proved by many people, be it gay, top athletes, top succesful businesmen etc etc.

you on the other hand are in denial and comming up with unnsuported comebacks.

when a guy is 200lbs overweight, yes it will be harder for him to lose those 200lbs than the guy whos 20lbs overweight. But that doesnt mean it cant be done, the usual response you would get from that fat guy would most likely be just like yours, negative and unmotivated.

"And it's even bizarrer to compare love between members of the same sex to inter-species fucking. I am unaware of cases where people into bestiality wanted to marry their goats, chickens and eels."

denis rodman married himself, so just wait and maybe not in our generation but this people out of boredom and these 6 resons

1. Certainity/comfort
2. uncertainity/variety
3. significance
4. Connection/love
this is important
5. growth
6.contribution

especially reason #2 uncertainity/variety people will try somethin new.

now what you just said shows how strongly and blindly you feel about being gay so yes it would be harder to change but it can be done.

smoking KILLS but people still do it.

also what you focus on is what you get, if you focus on being gay and put your feelings to action you will eventually be gay.

Tiervexx said:
More evidence that you are ignorant, for a homosexual fucking a member of the oposit sex might mean some physical instantanious pleasure but after that you realize that there is something very wrong with it. Only members of the same sex can feel truly comfortable.

Collectivist horseshit. Everytime I hear about this "greater good" I wan to vomit

This is when you can be sure you are dealing with a retard.

well it doesnt lead to society furthering itself. you havent responded in any other way to any comments except ''horseshit''.

juicedpigtails said:
well it doesnt lead to society furthering itself. you havent responded in any other way to any comments except ''horseshit''.

and the simple act of being a hetersexual does lead to sociaty furthering itself?

Starting a sucsesful buisness furthers sociaty, in the since that it helps the costomers.

Teaching people can "further sociaty"

There is a huge number of things that someone can do that will help some people, and thus help sociaty if there is such an entity. But the simple act of being gay or strait does not.

you say that I am not supporting my claims but I don't see either of you supporting yours.

Top Bottom