Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Gayness invented or discovered?

sconoscuito said:
Because I've read books, I did my research on human behavior, Psychology etc.

Cite them. Cite the research that proves homosexuality is purely a choice and can be reversed. (In fact, include the research demonstrating that heterosexuality is a choice, which is what you're really saying.)

And just for my amusement also include the research demonstrating that libido and hunger are analagous and comparatively subject to behavioral modification.

Also please include research demonstrating that being gay causes AIDS. This is big news for the hundreds of thousands of African men and women who have been screwing one another and getting infected. Perhaps you'd like to change your statement to say that being gay or resident of the African continent causes AIDS.

Chances of aids highly increase when being gay
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1032660/posts

first thing that came up while doing a search, "Its about time that the community, the gay community, has come out of denial about how serious HIV is and their responsibility in it,"

do you really want me to start citing all the resources

read a book by tony robbins called Awaken the Giant Within, that should give you some summary on human behavior

than read this book called "Man's Search for Meaning" by Dr Victor Farnkl.

and dont just read the summary and than come back to me. Once you read through the whole thing you will get the idea of how your mind works.

as for you, cite those resources that claim that gay is a birth defect.

Also the reason why I'm against homosexuality is because there is a big double standard out there

If I went to school and handed out gay party flyers and they tried to stop me, I would argue that I have freedom of speech.
Yet, If I handed out Bible Study flyers. They would SCREEm.... SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!!!!

if gay men kept it to themselfs and minded their own business I'd be ok with it, but these days they got these gay pride parades and shit which is just absurd.

how about this one

I know a guy, he was a friend of my classmate who felt confused about his sexuality, he really felt he was gay but after he talked to few other men who put him on the right track he was normal again

he actually almost came out of the closet but he was educated at the right time about his masculinity and saved from crossing the line

his feelings about all the gayness dissapeared

according to him

sconoscuito said:
how about this one

I know a guy, he was a friend of my classmate who felt confused about his sexuality, he really felt he was gay but after he talked to few other men who put him on the right track he was normal again

he actually almost came out of the closet but he was educated at the right time about his masculinity and saved from crossing the line

his feelings about all the gayness dissapeared

according to him

So he was a little bit confused for a while, but never really was gay. Big deal.

sconoscuito said:
Chances of aids highly increase when being gay
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1032660/posts

first thing that came up while doing a search, "Its about time that the community, the gay community, has come out of denial about how serious HIV is and their responsibility in it,"

do you really want me to start citing all the resources

read a book by tony robbins called Awaken the Giant Within, that should give you some summary on human behavior

than read this book called "Man's Search for Meaning" by Dr Victor Farnkl.

and dont just read the summary and than come back to me. Once you read through the whole thing you will get the idea of how your mind works.

as for you, cite those resources that claim that gay is a birth defect.

Also the reason why I'm against homosexuality is because there is a big double standard out there

If I went to school and handed out gay party flyers and they tried to stop me, I would argue that I have freedom of speech.
Yet, If I handed out Bible Study flyers. They would SCREEm.... SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!!!!

if gay men kept it to themselfs and minded their own business I'd be ok with it, but these days they got these gay pride parades and shit which is just absurd.

LOL...Another freeper, shoulda figured. LIke I said: Being gay increases your likelihood of getting AIDS and being a heterosexual living on the African continent does too. Now what?

I asked you to cite your sources of EMPIRICAL research documenting your claim that homosexuality is a "choice" and that it can be reversed by the same behavior modification techniques with which fat people can learn to avoid shoving eclairs in their mouths.

Instead, you cite a firewalker and a Holocaust survivor. Anthony "Firewalking" Robbins has not written anything about behavior modification and sexual identity and neither has Viktor Frankl, whose logotherapy I know a hell of a lot better than you, I'm sure.

Empirical research is statistical studies of a population's behavior. Now you said you had research. Produce it -- not the work of a new age goon and a philosopher -- unless you want me to pose Plato's "SYmposium" (see Aristophanes' speech) and Foucault as "empirical" research. *EYEROLL*

you never showed your emperical research that shows that one is born gay

I'm telling you what a human mind is capable of doing which you aren't capable of accepting.

Top Bottom