Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Wednesday July 26th 2023

Today is my first workout of the week and man I did not disappoint! I feel it is super important I switch things up early on, that way I can compare and contrast beginning, middle and end of cycle differences with the changes I notice.

Today I decided I was going to go high rep low weight at the start of my sets and finish the end of my sets with moderate weight and reps.

Today I wanted to test my endurance and my cardiovascular output with my resistance Training.

These are my own personal views and opinions, I know I can share them with out the team getting offended.

I wanted to say with my time researching primobolan and hearing alot of people talk down on it, I Have come to the conclusion when peoole talk down and say negative things, those people have no clue and have never used legitimate primobolan, I say this because my endurance from the 17th of July when I started till this point July 26th it has sky rocketed alot! I know this because ik switching my training to accurately test this. I have also noticed modest strength output.

My recovery is so good infact and my endurance is so good I am able to super set alot more no rest in between, I am able to knock out 100 reps in a very quick duration, sometimes I take 20 seconds majority of my lifts I feel like a machine, even when I think I'm done something with this primobolan happens and I can get 5-10 more reps.

Mentally it is helping me break barriers in my headspace and helping me truck forward and not give in as early as I would before. I seem to just have crazy amounts of stamina.

The pump is fantastic and I seem to be filling out my frame a little more just looking at myself pump aside.

Also I have noticed from my observation alot more people in the gym are starting to stare at me or do double takes, men and women, which is super humbling in my mind and let's me know I am doing things right because I am catching more attention while working out, kind of a neat little feeling. I am not the attention type but I wanted to jot this down for the purpose of my log.

I don't know if I look like I am on something or people just think I am, even random encounters when I am out shopping I will get the occasional compliment on my arms or shoulders by people.

Absolutely zero pip from the primobolan after the Monday injection and zero pip from the test I feel I am finally adjusting on that end.

Still no negative sides to report no pimples no bloat no water no mood swings or changes, libido is great and my mood is great another positive week so far!

Definitely am starting to feel some muscle hardening taking effect in del5s Shoulders and midsection, I felt alot softer before starting the primo and test cycle.

As always I have to mention I love Para Pharma! I am so pleased I made this choice going with this quality brand.

Also UGFreak for carrying this top notch brand they came through huge for me to be able to document and share this journey with all of you, so as always my respect and thank yous for UGF!

Wednesday's training
Shoulders/delts/Traps

DB Shoulder Press
1x30@8lbs
1x30@10lbd
1x30@12lbs
1x30@15lbs
[email protected]
1x10@35lbs
1x10@40lbs
1x10@45lbs
1x10@50lbs

Front Delt Seated Raises
1x20@8lbs
1x20@12lbs
1x20@10lbs
1x20@15lbs
2x20@20lbs

Side Lateral Raises Seated
1x25@8lbs
1x25@10lbs
1x20@15lbs
[email protected]
3x10@20lbs

Seated Rear DB Delt Flys
2x30@15lbs

Rear Delt Machine Flys
3x30@45lbs
2x30@40lbs
2X20@35lbs

Dips Bodyweight
1x35@209lbs

( I was very proud of this because normally I can get 10 good ones maybe 20 on a good day straight no breaks) today I banged out 35 in a row and I felt like a beast doing that, it felt so wonderful and awesome.

Bench Dips Bodyweight
2x25@209lbs

Barbell Shrugs
2x30@115lbs
1x30@135lbs
3x20@175lbs
1x20@135lbs ( my endurance is getting much stronger)

25lb plate shurgs
5x10@25lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.0
Miles 2.44
Duration 50 minutes
Calories burned 330

Cardio was a breeze again and felt excellent today!

I hope all of you are having a good start of the week and enjoy the update.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 I'm always enjoying your updates. I also think there is a lot of primobolan hate from all the trenbolone fan-boyz.

Top Bottom