Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fans...how would Tyson do?

PICK3 said:
would to be p'wned ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... infinity
nuh uh. Mayweather made more in one fight than the UFC has ever made.

jh1 said:
Yeah I am serious... Tyson, to my knowledge, is only trained as a boxer.

To many restrictive rules that he has lived by... doubt he would know how to handle a take down at a level that would be competitive.

He'd get his ass fucking handed to him.
I would say he would be chocked out or arm broken in 20 seconds.

actually, i think tyson would get kicked in the face.. he did alot of ducking with his head forward and down when blocking. that position also gave him alot of power for his killer upper-cut

I doubt Tyson (in his prime) would be pwned. Yeah he doesnt have kick/ground/choke skills but it would only take one punch in those MMA gloves to KO someone...

just one punch....

It would depend on his opponent, how they plan their defense and offense... how they would study his style... weakness and strengths.

I don't think he would get completely dominated, nor do I think he could come out winning. He would hold his own, but his style is strictly stand up and he would have to be on his A game and score a knock out quick or else. If his opponent did his homework... his goal would be to get tyson down and in a postion he's not familar with... (thats if his opponent is strong in ground defense).

He has plenty of street fights to back him... but he's still a dirty fighter and MMA and UFC as well as Boxing have some rules... and Tyson just has an issue with these rules. He is and always will be a dirty fighter... caught or not... and I don't discredit his ability due to that... he's street smart and really talented all in one nutshell.

If he obides by the rules of the federation, and is put up against someone with a MMA background... I'd opt for someone dominant in ground defense... I couldn't see Tyson winning. If he were matched up with someone that was more of a standup fighter... that guy better have some back up plan! Tyson is an OX, strong and very aggressive... his aggressive nature can play for him or against him.

I'd like to see him give this a go... It would prolly be a huge money maker for him.

Reactions: jh1
Frisky said:
He has plenty of street fights to back him

street fighting experience doesn't translate well to competing against world class MMA atheletes, ask Tank Abbott.

Tyson is an OX, strong and very aggressive... his aggressive nature can play for him or against him.

Anyone in MMA would be a fool to stand up in front of Tyson. Like I said in a previous post for Tyson, or any striker to KO you he has to plant his feet. A skilled MMA practioner would circle Tyson looking to create an angle to shoot for a takedown. Tyson would get aggresive and lunge and the MMA guy would duck under and get a takedown.

I'd like to see him give this a go... It would prolly be a huge money maker for him.

When Tyson first got into money troubles the Gracies tried to bait him into a MMA match, but Tyson wasn't having any of it.

I think he would do okay if he could stay on his feet but if someone brought him down he wouldn't have much of a chance.

Top Bottom