Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fans...how would Tyson do?

sardonicone said:
Who cares? The topic was now, not in his prime. Did the thread starter ever use any other verbage other than present tense?

Just because the following posters decided to change up the perameters of the question doesn't mean the first question still doesn't apply. I responded based on the question asked, not on some hypothetical construct.

Just because you implied a "present tense", that does not mean everyone else did as well. It was not implicitly defined as "present tense" only.

The thread starter did not specify a time constraint, therefore it was up to the interpretation of the following posters, in which they clarified their stance. There were no parameters set up by the initial poster, so a hypothetical construct is indeed valid based on the interpretation of the poster, if they so stated their constructs... which most did. Since the entire situation is hypothetical anyway, how can you disregard some hypotheticals, and not others? If anything, the hypotheticals construed using parameters (even those determined by individual posters in their arguements), should be given more merit than a post lacking parameters altogether...

But, at this point, it is simply arguing semantics and interpretation.

Last edited:
you're a lawyer aren't you? This is law speak if I"ve ever read it.......well said though, you must be good at what you do.

beefcake28 said:
Just because you implied a "present tense", that does not mean everyone else did as well. It was not implicitly defined as "present tense" only.

The thread starter did not specify a time constraint, therefore it was up to the interpretation of the following posters, in which they clarified their stance. There were no parameters set up by the initial poster, so a hypothetical construct is indeed valid based on the interpretation of the poster, if they so stated their constructs... which most did. Since the entire situation is hypothetical anyway, how can you disregard some hypotheticals, and not others? If anything, the hypotheticals construed using parameters (even those determined by individual posters in their arguements), should be given more merit than a post lacking parameters altogether...

But, at this point, it is simply arguing semantics and interpretation.

redsamurai said:
you're a lawyer aren't you? This is law speak if I"ve ever read it.......well said though, you must be good at what you do.

Nope, not a lawyer (although, I've always been told that I should be)... Or anything close to practising Law, but... I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

;)

:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom