Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fans...how would Tyson do?

THe real good ones would beat him, he would KO some for sure (in his prime) because of his great power and hand speed, but he would go down for sure to the better fighters.

The one professional heavyweight fighter that did participate was defeated rather easily by a police officer trained in some form of ground fighting. Mitlon Bowen was his named and he was ranked 10th by the IBF and was a KO puncher. Couldn't even defeat a cop who was not even a professional fighter.

i guarantee tyson could win some fights with only his boxing training.. i guarantee he knows how to fight on the ground he used to beat up 90 year old ladies for god sakes

I would not want to be punched by Mike in those MMA gloves..... :worried:

But heck, even a really good kick boxer would own him in an MMA fight........kicks will beat punches.

HumanTarget said:
i don't see anyone lining up to fight him....

Yeah I ain't fighting that MF'r, he'd beat my azz 4 sure.

But this thread is about UFC / MMA fighters versus him..

Phaded said:
def wouldn't be pwned you guys suck

would to be p'wned ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... infinity

Top Bottom