Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT, HCGenerate and Unleashed

scotchindn

Ok, here goes: I am 45, 6'3", 242 lbs., 15% bf, lifting since high school. No prior AAS usage. I was recently (6 weeks ago) prescribed test cyp at 200mg every other week. Based on reading other posts here, I am pinning once a week, at 100mg. I am also using NTBM's HCGenerate. I have unleashed but have not started it yet. Now to the questions:

1.) I plan on taking my last pin 10 days before next blood draw at my doc. Is that sufficient?

2.) When should I stop the HCGenerate? Unleashed?

My goal is to get my TRT dose up a bit, then continue with HCGenerate and Unleashed and do a blast 2 maybe 3 times a year.

Thoughts? Comments?

You will have better luck posting this thread in the Supplements section or the Anabolic section.

Best of luck!

I dont see any point in taking hcgenerate or unleashed with TRT. That's a lot of money on test boosters when you don't need to boost test.

I am on TRT and still cycle on and off HCGenerate & Unleashed. it is not a must by any means but i feel it helps me get the most out of my TRT. i use HCGenerate to keep the boys big and full. Unleashed to free up the bound test.

I would say take your last shot two weeks before doctor vistit, three weeks to be safe. but its a pretty low dose, I wouldnt worry about it that much..

Top Bottom