Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

Strongbow

my long time friend is gone, and I understand why and what went on that lead to the banting. I just wanna take the time to remind you people that this is the internet, a chat board on the gotdamn internet. Some of you niggas is way to emotional for shit like this. If you are one of those, don't bring your crybaby fucking drama in here and then ask for a ngr like me to be bant cause you a pussy ass hoe. There is far too much of that shit on EF, mutha fuckkas wanting to play hard and dish shit out and then running to Mods cause Bezzy bitched slap yo punk ass. Man up or stay the fuck outta here is all I'm saying. I'm not even referring to the recent events that lead to Mitch's be bant, he crossed the line with the personal shit, I love Mitch and I'm gonna miss him, but the one thing here that we all know is that sharing personal info will get yo ass gone. I'm not and advocate for this shit, if you can't come here to have fun then stay the fuck out. There was a case on here of somebody with no life of his own, and I won't call his name (PuddleMonkey) took it upon himself to get into a females personal bidness. Shit is not called for people. I don;t give a fuck what anybody thinks about me saying this, I'm just being real. Let's play, have fun, but remember every person here has family, wives, kids, parents, jobs and on and on, that they depend on. Because you have suck measly ass personal exsitance don';t try to fuck with people's lives. I will kill one of you mutha fuckkas without hesitation, I love you all, and I know what some of you think of me, but ask anybody here that really knows me and you will see what kinda bro I am. I just thought this needed to be said, That is all

Last edited by a moderator:
Only people who get butthurt on the internet are people who have no lives outside of the internet

can i have your k before you get bant

jk and i hope you don't get bant

SB as much as I loved Puddles I completely agree. He shouldn't have done that.

I still love him, he's a top notch dude, but that shit was way out of bounds, and hurt a family and kids. A few fucking lol's is not worth costing someone a marriage. And regardless of the situation it was not his place to do what he did. The one thing I know about a women is that she needs attention, if you don't give it to her somebody will, not my place to judge anyone.

can i have your k before you get bant

jk and i hope you don't get bant

Dude I love this place but I seriously don't give a fuck, somebody needed to say what I just said. And sometimes shit bes better coming from an OG than a Mod. Moral of the story play have fun talk shit about me if ya need an outlet, but leave the personal shit off of here.

I still love him, he's a top notch dude, but that shit was way out of bounds, and hurt a family and kids. A few fucking lol's is not worth costing someone a marriage. And regardless of the situation it was not his place to do what he did. The one thing I know about a women is that she needs attention, if you don't give it to her somebody will, not my place to judge anyone.

I know. It's hard for people that have not been married or experienced marriage problems or infidelity to understand how complex those situations can be.

Top Bottom