Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

This is not a thread taking up for Plank or bashing him, he is my boy, I just think the shit with him and Arabian got out of hand. ANd a phone call from one to another could have stopped this from happening, but it got emotionally fuled and this is the end result. No matter how pissed you get when you let your emotions play a part, bad decsions are made. everytime. I spoke with arabian and he knows my take on all this, I spoke with Plank and he knows I want him to come back.

This is not a thread taking up for Plank or bashing him, he is my boy, I just think the shit with him and Arabian got out of hand. ANd a phone call from one to another could have stopped this from happening, but it got emotionally fuled and this is the end result. No matter how pissed you get when you let your emotions play a part, bad decsions are made. everytime. I spoke with arabian and he knows my take on all this, I spoke with Plank and he knows I want him to come back.

I must have missed something. I thought they were just messing around with each other a little.

Reactions: ceo
I spoke to Southern Lord and he knows I wanna do his ass with no lube, too.

I think SB knows more about what happen, cause the post was kinda confusing

I must have missed something. I thought they were just messing around with each other a little.

I'm not saying anymore about that situation bro. The point is let's all lick each others ass, but remember at the end of the day we are all just bros from EF doing our thang fro shits and giggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke a chair while jacking off and fell on his ass, completely uncalled for.
LOL I remember that xD

I'm sorry to hear about plank being bant, I really liked him, but yeah we all gotta respect each other's lives outside EF, hope this doesnt get locked and it will work as a lesson to those who take the interwebs too seriously, also if you dont want people to talk about you personally dont put your shit out there, if you post a photo or whatever you will get jokes, deal with it or dont post.

Top Bottom