Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

I don't know about that. Pack may run well against a banged up Eagles D. Should be a great game regardless.

Ganryu said:
I don't know about that. Pack may run well against a banged up Eagles D. Should be a great game regardless.

thats the thing

pack can run and eagles got shit run D :bawling:

if packers get a hiead early they will win
:bawling:

but iggles are a team from a another galaxy so they will win
:angel:

Who is labelled as the Eagles number one receiver? Not being a dick, just curious. Thanks.

Ganryu said:

wert, good game. I think the Pack could run for 150 yards, I mean the "cold" wont bother the pack. The Eagles D is not exactly limping into to the game. They have like one or two on D with an "alleged ding". Dont forget in the playoffs, a coach could slightly exagerrate the injury so pack coaches gameplan for an injured player or run at the player or throw at him...it could be a trap.

walk like a duck, talk like a duck, but it might not be a duck

good coaching matchup, The week off is the biggest factor in this game - IMHO

sh4dowf4lcon said:
good coaching matchup, The week off is the biggest factor in this game - IMHO
I think I might give the coaching matchup to Reid, but Sherman has stepped it up the last few weeks. And yeah, the bye always helps. I think it has been a while since the buy team has lost in the Divisional.

Top Bottom