Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

I'm going with, but don't bet the farm on it

Packers
Panthers
Titans
Chiefs

It's about time for somebody to expose the Patriots lack of running game.

fistfullofsteel said:

Packers
Panthers
Titans
Chiefs

oh you're just picking the packers cause you're a Giants fan.

you.ve lost your mind with that Pats game. the pats will close that out by atleast 10 points.

you will lose everyone of those pics bro. sorry to inform you of this:D

The Pats don't have a running game? Are you joking? Between Faulk, Cloud, and Smith they do OK

Besides who needs a running game with Brady throwing all the short routes with laser like accuracy?

fistfullofsteel said:

Packers
Panthers
Titans
Chiefs

Now I realize you have been misinformed, and do you want to put some cash on the pats game? lol They have a 12 game winning streak, a week of rest, a great coach, and solid O and D line. They are unbeaten at home and won the superbowl recently. Titans are beaten up and battered, and they have BIG Heart, but not enough legs to beat the Pats this week - IMO

tiger88 said:
serious if the eagles are all healhty no one gonna stop

Interesting you would put it that way, because they are not healthy. They are better off for having a week off, but westbrook and a couple others are dinged up a bit.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Interesting you would put it that way, because they are not healthy. They are better off for having a week off, but westbrook and a couple others are dinged up a bit.

i know :bawling:

:bawling:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Top Bottom