Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Vikings are just plain pathetic

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
even though the refs are screwing us up the ying yang, it doesn't excuse the way they are playing. Damn my football team just sux

Austin316 said:
even though the refs are screwing us up the ying yang, it doesn't excuse the way they are playing. Damn my football team just sux

Shit, I've been a Bears fan for 18 years. It was rough the last 7 years or so, but I never gave up on them.

Seems like Carter and Moss got too big for their britches. I always thought Denny Green was a shitty coach too.

I feel your pain...

Austin316 said:

The Vikes have been my favorite team since I first started watching football in 1969. They first broke my heart in Superbowl IV vs the Chiefs, and I have endured many, many more heartaches since, including tonight.

Maybe someday they will figure it out...

i follow the vikings because i grew up in the same area as rand moss did... plus i went to marshall university... i would liek to see them do well... but this season has been sad

Austin316 said:
Damn my football team just sux

So does mine...I'm kinda scared to tell anybody who that would be......

Carolina Panthers....damn that was hard to say. Go ahead and flame!

Re: Re: The Vikings are just plain pathetic

HumorMe said:

So does mine...I'm kinda scared to tell anybody who that would be......

Carolina Panthers....damn that was hard to say. Go ahead and flame!

It could be worse. You could be a Lions fan. The blue bore.

Da Bears!! That was AWESOME. Us Chicago sports fans have something to get hard about!

True dat about the Lions... lol, on their Turkey day game they showed a few of their fans with paper sacks on their head, good god it was hilarious.

Madd Hatter said:
True dat about the Lions... lol, on their Turkey day game they showed a few of their fans with paper sacks on their head, good god it was hilarious.

Reminds me of the Saints along time ago. They were known as the "Aints". That was classic play on names!

Top Bottom