Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

I am not saying anything against these products, but people tend to go with the hype. This board has had many sponsors over the years and people tend to go with the flow. Every time.

First of all, Nelson i really appreciate your approach and i have read your book. I think you're on the spot cuz i know that the pure logic is usually best solution every time.
Now my second question to you would be: i'm getting ready to start a "epistrong" cycle and i want your opinion on PCT for it. I already got some ALA, Omega 3,6,9, i'm saving Zinc Picollinate after the cycle and also have got some tribulus. is it necessary to run some proper PCT with this? cuz i hear split opinions on the subject and i really respect your opinion.

First of all, Nelson i really appreciate your approach and i have read your book. I think you're on the spot cuz i know that the pure logic is usually best solution every time.
Now my second question to you would be: i'm getting ready to start a "epistrong" cycle and i want your opinion on PCT for it. I already got some ALA, Omega 3,6,9, i'm saving Zinc Picollinate after the cycle and also have got some tribulus. is it necessary to run some proper PCT with this? cuz i hear split opinions on the subject and i really respect your opinion.

unleashed/post cycle/forma-stanzol

I think nelson would say the same :biggrin:

Thank You Needto and can you give me some good on cycle supps recommendations, i found really cheap supp store and i want to stack something for liver,joints and BP

Stop no and dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell you man. Cheap almost always means shitty these days. You will hardly ever find something that is cheap that is worth something... Ya there is some good cheap stuff out there but not much...

You want something that works for your joints????
Joint Repair - Pain Relief
buy this combo or the products on there own. This is what works!! and I would rather get something that I know works, then get something cheap that who the hell knows what it may or may not do.

If you are looking for cycle enhancers then IMO 3 of the best right here
Need2slin
Ancient Strength
GEAR

proteins to add
Muscle Replenisher
N2MATRIX
Whey To Build Muscle

fat burning???
forged burner. I think this is a product you would love and its also dirt cheap how you seem to like it... One of the only cheap products you will find that works lol.

unleashed/post cycle/forma-stanzol

I think nelson would say the same :biggrin:

Yep, though depending on how long the cycle is, you may need some HCG.

As for the zinc, don;t bother. Just get some DX7 at Orbitnutrition.com And follow the cycle with BRIDGE.

Yep, though depending on how long the cycle is, you may need some HCG.

As for the zinc, don;t bother. Just get some DX7 at Orbitnutrition.com And follow the cycle with BRIDGE.

Thanks both to you and needto, it is so much easier for us today with all support from guys who went through trial and error methods to bring us the knowledge and experience.

Thank's guys

Bro, I hate to tell you but there are no medical studies that prove CLomid or Nolva work. THEY ARE GUESSWORK FORMULATED BY SELF APPOINTED GURUS.

And it isn't just promoting products sold on this site. Look at the ingredients. THE PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE CONTAIN INGREDIENTS FOUND NOWHERE ELSE.

That's the difference. And oh yeah, the hundreds of people who have used them and attest to their effectiveness. I tend to believe people who have tried something and gave an opinion as opposed to anyone who concocts an opinion based on a preconception.

I never said to produce medcal studies for Nolva/clomid I simply stated maybe YOU should have studies proving your products effectiveness against N/C... And also if nolva/clomid/hcg is appointed by "gurus" isn't your PCT made by you guys aka EF's "gurus". Fact of the matter is go a Dr and hell prescribe clomid/nolva/hcg to restore hpta. The only reason I have a "preconception" is bc your PCT costs more without any MEDICALLY PROVEN benefits.

I never said to produce medcal studies for Nolva/clomid I simply stated maybe YOU should have studies proving your products effectiveness against N/C... And also if nolva/clomid/hcg is appointed by "gurus" isn't your PCT made by you guys aka EF's "gurus". Fact of the matter is go a Dr and hell prescribe clomid/nolva/hcg to restore hpta. The only reason I have a "preconception" is bc your PCT costs more without any MEDICALLY PROVEN benefits.

There's no such thing as MEDICALLY PROVEN PCT. You're also wrong about the other stuff too but I'm not in the mood to explain it to you. Do a search. This has been covered many times. And as far as EF gurus vs others, I don't know. But I've been at this for many years, been published and my work has been endorsed by some of the most prestigious names in the industry, so I'm not about to compare myself to some guy on some other message board who disagrees with me.

Top Bottom