Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

bran987 said:
Mavericks DESTROYED the Spurs last night by 30+ points!!!!!

Duncan or not, that's a WHOOPING

I'm telling you guys this team is different, we can play Defense now.
that should show you what duncan does for that team

Dodgers are off to a good start, starting pitching has been solid so far and the offense is coming through. They had a great comeback win tonight, scoring 4 in the 9th to beat the D-backs 9-8, I hope they can keep it up.

SoreArms said:
Dodgers are off to a good start, starting pitching has been solid so far and the offense is coming through. They had a great comeback win tonight, scoring 4 in the 9th to beat the D-backs 9-8, I hope they can keep it up.

They better keep it up...they're gonna need to build a cushion while Barry is out. Cuz once he comes back, the Giants are gonna roll.

Dodgers are now 12-2 and have taken 8 in a row. I know they're not going to keep this kind of pace up the enitre season but it sure makes it fun to be a Dodgers fan right now.

SoreArms said:
Dodgers are now 12-2 and have taken 8 in a row. I know they're not going to keep this kind of pace up the enitre season but it sure makes it fun to be a Dodgers fan right now.

If they can stay hot awhile longer, they'll have a nice cushion to account for any key injuries down the road.

If Schumacher doesn't kick ass at San Marino, I'm gonna kill myself.

Or stop masturbating, which would end up with the same result.

Oh, who am I trying to fool, I won't even cut down from my present twice/day routine. Hell, I may even step it up to three times a day.

Mr. dB said:
If Schumacher doesn't kick ass at San Marino, I'm gonna kill myself.

Or stop masturbating, which would end up with the same result.

Oh, who am I trying to fool, I won't even cut down from my present twice/day routine. Hell, I may even step it up to three times a day.

I'm afraid you just have a few more hours to live

Hopefully Schumi now belongs to the past and Ferrari's dominance is over for a few years
:)

Anthrax said:
I'm afraid you just have a few more hours to live

Hopefully Schumi now belongs to the past and Ferrari's dominance is over for a few years
:)

And if not, I'm sure that they'll find a way to change the rules and juggle the starting grid even more. By next year, Minardi will be on the pole.

Top Bottom