Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

It's funny....any other year, university hockey in Canada gets about 30 seconds worth of highlight coverage on TSN. This year, they've been showing some games, and are gushing on and on about them on SportsCenter. Take what you can get, I guess. Memorial Cup should get a ton of coverage this year as well.

Mr. dB said:
Hey Anthrax, is there a race this week?
Yay, Bahrain Grand Prix
and Schumi will use the new F2005

I really REALLY like the mavericks team we've put together this year, such a deep bench and 6-1 under new coach Avery Johnson!

van horn playing better with us than any other team he's been on and stackhouse is now back after 25 games off!

bran987 said:
I really REALLY like the mavericks team we've put together this year, such a deep bench and 6-1 under new coach Avery Johnson!

van horn playing better with us than any other team he's been on and stackhouse is now back after 25 games off!

They will never beat the Pistons in a playoff series. :)

eat big said:
Final Four are Illinois, UNC, Louisville and MSU. Illinois and Louisville play next while UNC and MSU play each other.

This year was the first time 3 of the 4 regional games went into overtime.

Should be some great games! Im thinking UNC or MSU will win it.

Top Bottom