Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

Mr. dB said:
And if not, I'm sure that they'll find a way to change the rules and juggle the starting grid even more. By next year, Minardi will be on the pole.

Wathever makes the race interesting with as many overtaking as during the Senna-Lauda-Prost-Mansell era

I've been waiting to do this for awhile now: for all the people that were hatin' on Vince Carter a few months back:

IN YA FACE, BIAAAATCH!

Racked up a bunch of 40+ point games, dropped 39 on the Raptors in the midst of the most hostile NBA crowd I've ever seen, and got the Nets into the playoffs. This will go down as the worst trade in NBA history.

Anthrax said:
Wathever makes the race interesting with as many overtaking as during the Senna-Lauda-Prost-Mansell era

It's not interesting to me if the competition is phony and staged. That's sports-entertainment, and I can get that from NASCAR. They have staged, artificial competition all the time, thanks to all the full course yellow flags.

These byzantine rules that make chance and luck major factors for qualifying well are bad sport, in my opinion.

Mr. dB said:
It's not interesting to me if the competition is phony and staged. That's sports-entertainment, and I can get that from NASCAR. They have staged, artificial competition all the time, thanks to all the full course yellow flags.

These byzantine rules that make chance and luck major factors for qualifying well are bad sport, in my opinion.

after today's qualif

1] Raikonen = one of the most gifter friver
2] Alonso = another gifted driver in the best car
3] MS = world champion

If only chance and luck dictated F1 we wouldn't have such a result

mavs / rockets today here we go! now you guys get to SEE what I've been talking about :eyes:

the two hottest teams in the league coming into the playoffs square off at 4:30 central time today

mavs lose game 1.

worst game I've seen us play in 30 games.

perhaps we will choke in the playoffs again, and this time to a lesser team.

dirk lost this game for us, his poorest effort since perhaps his 3rd year in the league.

jason terry is our new nick van exel.

without dirk being the all star that he is, tracy mcgrady will destroy us.

the team who wins game 1 wins the 1st round 83% of the time.

our only saving grace is that usually the best team wins the 1st game, and today that didn't happen. plus dallas is an excellent road team.

home court has been stolen, but to me the series isn't over.

Top Bottom