Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The popularity of Track & Field

perkele

Platinum
Golden League competition from France had 70,145 heads watching the event today. Not bad.

I usually watch athletics if it's on the TV. You only have to look at events like the olympics to see how popular it is.
And only a month to go until the World Championships returns to Helsinki.

Hyvää juhannusta!! (better late than never :))

In the US, T&F is something for football players (and cross country runner!) to do in the off season to stay fit.

csilke said:
I usually watch athletics if it's on the TV. You only have to look at events like the olympics to see how popular it is.
And only a month to go until the World Championships returns to Helsinki.
Hyvää juhannusta!! (better late than never :))

After 22 years.

PS. Thanks. :)

I love Track and Field... I would have done the discus for sure if there was more money in it... But football is where its at in the US...

T+F was a good time. i was mvp and capt my senior year. i did 100, 200, 400, discus ( school record bitch) shot, jav, high jump, long, triple, basically where ever they needed me in the lineup :) but mostly just 100, 200, high jump and discus. good times, and i miss it

i ran distance starting in middle school all the way through my 4 years of college. i too miss it. i even broke out the spikes yesterday and clicked off a couple quarter repeats. it was humbling to say the least :)

I went to a lot of track meets in college because my roommate was really good, so we'd go to support him at all the nearby meets. He ran a 20.6 200m and 10.2 100m. I always had a good time at those meets, it made me miss my days running track(100m,200m, Discus).

Top Bottom