Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Patriots are the NFL's version of the Harlem globetrotters

Virtuoso said:
why is brady in when their up by 38 in the 4th quarter? i never wish harm on a guy but it would serve belicheat right if he goes down in the final 3 minutes while their running up the score. fuckin stupid.
I'm wondering why they didn't use the huge lead as a chance to get their backups some NFL experience in the off chance they may need to use a few of them down the stretch. Seems like that would be the wise move on the coach's part. Unfortunately I think he and Brady have their sights set on the touchdown record.

jon79 said:
what is all this wine uncorking business?
the day the last undefeated team in the NFL loses, the '72 dolphins get together and pop champagne and self flagellate themselves for being so damned important.

Lestat said:
I'm wondering why they didn't use the huge lead as a chance to get their backups some NFL experience in the off chance they may need to use a few of them down the stretch. Seems like that would be the wise move on the coach's part. Unfortunately I think he and Brady have their sights set on the touchdown record.

yep that records set to be shattered

SD had Rivers in while up by 32. They just couldn't do shit in the second half, or they would've won by a lot more. Funny how people bash the Pats for leaving Brady in, but SD does it and no one says a thing.
Look, the pats 2nd string qb runs for a 15 yrd td. The skins had obviously given up, and were ready to get on the plane. No pride there.

I didn't hear all the "Why are they running it up" talk about the greatest show on turf teams or when Manning broke the touchdown record. So many people are bitter that in a league with a salary cap one organization is being run at a level no other team is achieving right now it's just human nature to hate but enough is enough. People ask why they are throwing deep to Moss when they are up 21?

How bout why in the fuck can't the 3 guys covering him do do something about it?

The pussification of America continues.

Top Bottom