Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Patriots are the NFL's version of the Harlem globetrotters

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
Seriously
I just watched the tape of the game vs. the redskins and all I have to say is :worried:

I really think the 72' dolphins are not going to be able to uncork their wine bottles this year.

seriously
the patriots just fuck with teams
the fake "marino" spike TD to moss? for shits sake they just tried it a week ago!!
Vrabel is becoming an offensive powerhouse..lol even Senior Seau is getting INT's

they seriously are making the rest of the NFL just look silly
I predict they will stomp the colts this weekend.
fuck I hate the patriots but you have to respect just the sheer domination they are demonstrating right now in this sport.

Wulfgar said:
Seriously
I just watched the tape of the game vs. the redskins and all I have to say is :worried:

I really think the 72' dolphins are not going to be able to uncork their wine bottles this year.
yeah I was thinking the same thing too.

Patriots will get me a crown by the end of the season lol. Not that I'm a fan. I do respect their performance though.

cal_21 said:
Patriots will get me a crown by the end of the season lol. Not that I'm a fan. I do respect their performance though.
I expect them the continue beating their spreads easily throughout the season. Wonder how the bookies will handle it.

Lestat said:
I expect them the continue beating their spreads easily throughout the season. Wonder how the bookies will handle it.
they will have to give teams 20+ pt spreads

maybe san diego will be able to stop the pats. with pitt floundering and the bolts finding their pace the chargers really seem like the new AFC dark horse

Wulfgar said:
they will have to give teams 20+ pt spreads

maybe san diego will be able to stop the pats. with pitt floundering and the bolts finding their pace the chargers really seem like the new AFC dark horse
I sure hope so!

I could see Brady tearing the cornerbacks up though, well Moss/Brady. The Chargers have problems with elite receivers.

why is brady in when their up by 38 in the 4th quarter? i never wish harm on a guy but it would serve belicheat right if he goes down in the final 3 minutes while their running up the score. fuckin stupid.

Top Bottom