Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 'Kobe Bryant sucks' thread (Sorearms)

I'm slapping bitches like Shaquille -- Shit is real
When it's time to eat a meal, I rob and steal

Pretty sure that lay with that slutty white chick cost him a few million dollars and the worst part is, he def. fucked her a few hours after some other dudes did because they found sperm from multiple dudes.

eat big said:
I'm slapping bitches like Shaquille -- Shit is real
When it's time to eat a meal, I rob and steal

Pretty sure that lay with that slutty white chick cost him a few million dollars and the worst part is, he def. fucked her a few hours after some other dudes did because they found sperm from multiple dudes.

They found another sperm sample on the underwear she wore to the test. That means little other than perhaps she should wash her underwear....lol

Oh I'm waiting 'til the end of the season to have you and Phaded eat some big ol nasty crow.

I recall the both of you saying "there's no way the Lakers make the playoffs this year" and one or both of you might have even guaranteed it. All they have to do is win 3 of the next ten to have a guaranteed spot in the playoffs, six of those ten are at home.

Kobe wins MVP if they make it to the semi's

Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!

81805KobeDunk.jpg

you can't really deny that kobe's got skills

if i said they wont make playoffs i was wrong.. but kobe for mvp? wtf? c'mon.. lakers to semi's? lol @ that..

Top Bottom