Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test, eq ....and deca?

mickey004

im thinking of starting my 3rd cycle. i was thinking of doing a cycle of test,Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . my question is how much Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ? when to start? how often to pin? when to end the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ? the rest of my cycle will look like this...

week 1-16 600mg/wk. test testosterone cypionate.
week 1-16 600mg/wk Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - .
proper PCT - post cycle therapy - at the end of cycle using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . any and all input would be great guys! thanks in advance!

mickey004 said:
im thinking of starting my 3rd cycle. i was thinking of doing a cycle of test,Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . my question is how much Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ? when to start? how often to pin? when to end the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ? the rest of my cycle will look like this...

week 1-16 600mg/wk. test testosterone cypionate.
week 1-16 600mg/wk Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - .
proper PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - at the end of cycle using Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . any and all input would be great guys! thanks in advance!
No do not use nolva for pct. make cycler look like this
1-16 test 600mg ew
1-14 600mg eq
1-12 300mg deca
4-16 500ui's hcg ew
18-22 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed.

needtogetaas said:
No do not use Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - for PCT - post cycle therapy - . make cycler look like this
1-16 test 600mg ew
1-14 600mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate -
1-12 300mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -
4-16 500ui's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ew

agree --good cycle-- i am not a big dec.a fan w/equi.poise but the d.e.ca. dose is low enough that it should run pretty well for you.

i would have letro and armidex in hand.

needtogetaas said:
No do not use Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - for PCT - post cycle therapy - . make cycler look like this
1-16 test 600mg ew

awsome! thanks for the input! how often should i pin the deca? ive never run it before. can it go in the same syringe as the test and eq? or are the esters too different?

It can go in the same syringe and you only need to pin once a week. Since you are going to be taking about 8 or 9ml's a week I would suggest pinning twice a week each time poking twice (I don't like to do 3ml injections).

Looks good.

needtogetaas said:
1-16 test 600mg ew

hi people i am new to this so bare with me, thanks
similar to this post,
i have just got n max deca, boldenone , and dbol, was wondering if i cud get sum sus 250 awsell, this is my second course the first was jsut deca and boldenone,
i am 22 5 ft 9 12 stone, not fat, well 15%body fat good health over all,
i was just wondering what i shud do with it all, if any ov you guys could help me , hell id buy use a beerthank you very much
mike

as i said ive never used deca before...how long until its full effects are evident?

you should start seeing some changes in your muscles around week 4-5,another factor depends on the dosage and if a faster acting compound is being used.

RADAR

hi people i am new to this so bare with me, thanks
similar to this post,
i have just got n max deca, boldenone , and dbol, was wondering if i cud get sum sus 250 awsell, this is my second course the first was jsut deca and boldenone,
i am 22 5 ft 9 12 stone, not fat, well 15%body fat good health over all,
i was just wondering what i shud do with it all, if any ov you guys could help me , hell id buy use a beerthank you very much
mike

Theres so much to answer here-my advice is

You will get more help if you make your own post ,it's not polite to hog another members thread.
Not trying to be rude, but it's good practice and downright polite! posting in anothers members thread is like breaking ahead in line.

I am more than happy to help but i have a ton of answers concerning dosages,PCT and a host more!

RADAR

Top Bottom