Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + DBol + Anavar...First Cycle Advice

peteyc

Hey Guys. I know you get a few of these threads but id just like some advice from a wider range of sources and expereince.

Age: 20...Height: 6' 2"...Weight: 95 kg...Body Fat: 12% (approx)...4 Years Training (began by losing 35kg and putting 20kg of that back on in lean muscle over the years)

This will be my first cycle and I was just after some advice on it before I start. I plan to run a 10 week cycle that goes like this:

Weeks 1 - 4 :

500mg Test E per week (250mg mon and thurs)
20 mg Dbol everyday
10mg Nolvadex everyday
0.5 mg Arimadex everyday

Weeks 4 - 10 :

500mg Test E per week (250mg mon and thurs)
60 mg Anavar everyday
10mg Nolvadex everyday
0.25 mg Arimadex everyday

I will also be taking milk thisle throughout entire cycle to help liver with extended use of orals. What other liver protectants / aids would you recommend?

PCT :

Nolvadex

40mg / 40mg / 20mg / 20mg

Im looking to reach approx 100kg and drop my BF to about 8%

The Dbol is in there purely as a jump start to build some muscle quickly in the first 4 weeks (fill in some loose skin left over from large weight loss years ago). The remaining 4-10 weeks ive added anavar to help with cutting and hardening.

Im taking small amounts of nolvadex and arimadex everyday to prevent bloating from the Test E and significant development of other sides (no idea about my propensity to side effects as it is first cycle). Good? bad? or waste of time?

Ive done alot of research on these types as im not one to use anything without knowing almost everything about it. Its all well and good to read about them but i know in reality things can be very different. Was just wondering if the practical application ive outlined above will acheive my desired effect or if my goals or too contradictory to be acheived in a cycle like this?

Any suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

bro im impressed with the research you've done but .. the only response you will get is..that your too young but if your going to do it anyway..

why are you running dbol and anavar in the same cycle? dbol is mass gains.. while anavar is more leaning towards lean mass gains..

also if this is your first cycle just running test cyp or enan at 250-500mg/Weekly for 10 weeks should be enough and you'll grow like a weed

if you got your diet and training right..

you cannot cut and bulk in the same cycle at least i believe that.. you'd have to change your diet! midway.

also for PCT your going to need more than just nolva... looking to the Test Recovery Stack and sustain alpha < - - i think sustain comes with it though..

check it out.. and do a bit more research

also someone else will hop in sooner or later..

If you plan on running both orals, give it a 2/3 week break in between so you Liver isn't getting hammered for the full 10 weeks. So Anavar would be from weeks 6-12 or 7-13 depending on how long after the last injection you plan on starting the PCT. Thats just MO though. As Bigpimpin said, you wont get alot of help from people here because you're under 21.

wait a few more years. you are a good size. just try in the next 2 years to get to 220-225. good job with the researching tho!

I've decided to just drop the Dbols...seems kinda uncessary, especially for a first cycle

Also managed to get a hold of some aromasin so im gonna take 10mg of per week if estroegen related sides start to appear (particularly excessive water retention). I plan on using this instead of the arimadex and nolvadex combo. finding info on proper aromasin dosing throughout a cycle is difficult to find. Some people say 10mg per week, some say only when sides start to appear, and then theres further debate about what the required dosage should be.

Just wandering if anyone has expereince with aromasin that could give me some guidance...espeically in relation to replacing the nolva and arimadex combo?

Aromasin and Adex are both AI's. Either will be fine to combat estrogen related sides.

Nolva is an Estrogen receptor antagonist. It acts as a pseudo-estrogen of sorts and binds to breast tissue. This helps to prevent gyno.

Regardless, here comes my obligatory 'You're too young to be taking AAS!'. At 20, you could EASILY add those last 10lbs with the right diet. You are 6'2" and 95KG. You are NOT a hard gainer.

On another note, trying to add 10lbs while dropping your BF by 4% is counter-productive. I would bulk up until you're a few KG's over 100, then cut back down to drop the BF%.

Top Bottom