Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ortiz34 said:
yeah, like the Patriots have come this far at 18-0 to get beat against a lesser team (no disrespect to the G-men).

No way NE loses, and don't give me the "if there is one team that can beat the Patriots" shiat

Well said former COTB.

patsfan1379 said:
I guess T Brady was fakin all yous out with his foot cast.

Belichick is evil.

You might want to check the "Brady's cast" thread, cause I already called BS on that one.

It's funny to hear all the radio stations talk about how the Pats can be beaten based on their performances recently. They are definitely a different team compared to the beginning of the year.

Giants obviously need to be 100% on their game - one mistake and it's over. But they are beatable. No doubt.

KillahBee said:
You might want to check the "Brady's cast" thread, cause I already called BS on that one.

It's funny to hear all the radio stations talk about how the Pats can be beaten based on their performances recently. They are definitely a different team compared to the beginning of the year.

Giants obviously need to be 100% on their game - one mistake and it's over. But they are beatable. No doubt.

Unbeatable.

That last 4-6 games they've been just showing a hint of the offensive playbook. Gonna open that thing up for the SB. I think there will be 3 60+ yard Moss tds.

jestro said:
That last 4-6 games they've been just showing a hint of the offensive playbook. Gonna open that thing up for the SB. I think there will be 3 60+ yard Moss tds.

Yeah, the Patriots are like the new Dodge Ram pickups. If they can get by on 4cylinders, they will. When its time for towin they throw in all 8 and the supercharger.

Top Bottom