Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KillahBee said:
We gonna bring the pinstripes into this, homey?

To compare The Boss to Belicheck is just plain silly.

Nah, I don't even compare the Spanks to the Patriots.

If Georgy boy had a salary cap the Spanks would be nothing.

Let's get back to talkin about the Pats walkin over the gints.

patsfan1379 said:
Nah, I don't even compare the Spanks to the Patriots.

If Georgy boy had a salary cap the Spanks would be nothing.

Let's get back to talkin about the Pats walkin over the gints.

Good point (since it's not like the Sox have the second highest payroll in the league or anything, Captain Logical)

How pissed is SHockey right now, by the way. Fuck him, trade him and keep Boss

KillahBee said:
Good point (since it's not like the Sox have the second highest payroll in the league or anything, Captain Logical)

I was never a fan of Shockey -- or anyone else with a loud mouth like that. Usually they had marginal numbers and their jabbering was their defense mechanism to massive insecurities.

Warren Sapp?
Shockey?

The only loudmouth I like is TO. His trash talk is funny and lighthearted. Plus he's got super numbers.

patsfan1379 said:
I was never a fan of Shockey -- or anyone else with a loud mouth like that. Usually they had marginal numbers and their jabbering was their defense mechanism to massive insecurities.

Warren Sapp?
Shockey?

The only loudmouth I like is TO. His trash talk is funny and lighthearted. Plus he's got super numbers.

I notice you left our Rod Harrison...

Shockey is overrated, I think we can all say that now. But there is something to be said for someone who brings the energy - especially in football - and that motherfucker brought it. He just got hurt often, had some shitty QBs and way too many drops.

shockey.jpg

KillahBee said:

Shockey can't hold onto the damn ball and his antics are played out. He can't run a route even if it was highlighted on the football field. His IQ must be minus 70. I hope they cut his ass.

fistfullofsteel said:
Shockey can't hold onto the damn ball and his antics are played out. He can't run a route even if it was highlighted on the football field. His IQ must be minus 70. I hope they cut his ass.

shitty thing is that he has no trade value now.

patsfan1379 said:
Harrison jaws when he tackles 30 dudes in a game.

Shockey jaws when he as one catch................ out of 10 attempts.

He also jaws when he assrapes Dawkins in the endzone and rips the ball out of his faggy little hands.

just an fyi

Top Bottom