Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw jerry rice talk shit on Randy Moss

they asked him what he thought about Moss breaking his record and he goes " Great, rnady is amazing, the patriots are amazing, my hat off, brady is a sexy bitch etc...blah blah blah. Oh yeah, and Randy, I did it in 12 games"

LMAO
Moss Pwnedx131242342342359430524

Wulfgar said:
I saw jerry rice talk shit on Randy Moss

they asked him what he thought about Moss breaking his record and he goes " Great, rnady is amazing, the patriots are amazing, my hat off, brady is a sexy bitch etc...blah blah blah. Oh yeah, and Randy, I did it in 12 games"

LMAO
Moss Pwnedx131242342342359430524

I'll agree with that. The fact that Rice did it in less games is more impressive.

Wow Patriots pullin away in the poll, it was neck and neck for a little while, like 15-13.

Finally people are coming around to sanity.

The only way the Gmen can win on Sunday is if they inject Dermacrine directly into their blood stream. It will make them superhuman.

Went to the EA Sports party lastnight. Swizz Beats played a live set. D-Nabb is fat in person. Reggie Bush is mad short. Stuart Scott is ugly. Scott van Pelt is annoyingly tall. Some super sexy tutes round town right now.

who cares what people think, I just know the team I follow is in the Superbowl - sour grapes - nothing worse in life to be around

Top Bottom