Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KillahBee said:
I'm headed to Phoenix tomorrow, bors. I can't wait to see that shite town run amock with loud assholes from the East Coast. Altho I'll be workin and not able to be a misfit with em all, I'll have my GIANTS shirt on under my work shirt and will be reppin my boys through and through.

Will probably beat up some NE cargo panters at some point too.

lol @ cargo pants

have fun maing, i hear the weather down there is sweet this time o year. not too hot, not too cold

patsfan1379 said:
lol @ cargo pants

have fun maing, i hear the weather down there is sweet this time o year. not too hot, not too cold

I live in San Diego, weather ain't gets no betta than this.

It should be fun. I've been to the SB before for work, but that was Pats vs. Eagles, two teams I despise. It'll be cool to be there when the Gints are there.

KillahBee said:
I live in San Diego, weather ain't gets no betta than this.

It should be fun. I've been to the SB before for work, but that was Pats vs. Eagles, two teams I despise. It'll be cool to be there when the Gints are there.

Hell yeah man. It'd be cool to get down there. That stadium is supposed to be crazy. Retractable roof, whole field rolls outside, floor to ceiling window slits... Crazy shit. What do you do down there?

patsfan1379 said:
Hell yeah man. It'd be cool to get down there. That stadium is supposed to be crazy. Retractable roof, whole field rolls outside, floor to ceiling window slits... Crazy shit. What do you do down there?

We are actually taking some of our guests on a tour of the stadium and having the architect who created it speak to the group.

Half my office is there, actually. We manage sponsorships for a lot of the top NFL sponsors, so this is a weekend where we plan elaborate 4-day events for them (focused on hosting their top clients/customers).

KillahBee said:
We are actually taking some of our guests on a tour of the stadium and having the architect who created it speak to the group.

Half my office is there, actually. We manage sponsorships for a lot of the top NFL sponsors, so this is a weekend where we plan elaborate 4-day events for them (focused on hosting their top clients/customers).

The architect that designed the exterior of that joint is actually a pretty wacky guy. He designed some houses up near where I live.

patsfan1379 said:
The architect that designed the exterior of that joint is actually a pretty wacky guy. He designed some houses up near where I live.

So I hear. He's been a trip throughout the planning process.

Top Bottom