Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

Super Bowl XLII: Giants vs. Patriots

• Patriots

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bye Week sucks more cock than Paris Hilton. The Giants are hot right now and this freaking bye week is going to cool them down. Besides they almost always lose after a bye week. I don't know why, but maybe the players are out getting drunk and stoned on their off week. Alot to do in Manhattan.

fistfullofsteel said:
no but i hate the nfl and the retarded bye week so they milk every penny off it.

yeah Inside the NFL last night was basically 30 min highlights of each playoff game. might as well have shown the whole damn game

or tynes missing fields goals over and over

patsfan1379 said:
yeah Inside the NFL last night was basically 30 min highlights of each playoff game. might as well have shown the whole damn game

or tynes missing fields goals over and over
I liked seeing Coughlin yelling at his kicker.

fistfullofsteel said:
no but i hate the nfl and the retarded bye week so they milk every penny off it.

a little bye week bump to let everyone know that the Giants still suck.

Giants getting 13 1/2 pts. so far.

I'm headed to Phoenix tomorrow, bors. I can't wait to see that shite town run amock with loud assholes from the East Coast. Altho I'll be workin and not able to be a misfit with em all, I'll have my GIANTS shirt on under my work shirt and will be reppin my boys through and through.

Will probably beat up some NE cargo panters at some point too.

Top Bottom