Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in sport

steroids in sport

• Boxing

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Football (American)

Votes: 89 33.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sprinting

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mixed martial arts - UFC

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Weightlifting - olympic

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Wrestling - Amature, olympic style

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
Sh4dowF4lcon said:
YOU FORGOT ONE CHOICE IN YOUR POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEIGHTLIFTING #1
FOOTBALL #2

AND ALL OF THE REST USE JUICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta Agree with you bro.....by the way.... nice avatar! :p :p

Competitive Bridge. Those grannies are all juicing like mad.

Seriously though, why in gods name should bridge be a sport!

boxing hands down

there is no testing in prof. boxing

name one prof. boxer that has been banned for steroids...

lefler said:
boxing hands down

there is no testing in prof. boxing

name one prof. boxer that has been banned for steroids...

well aside from bodybuilding but i think thats just common sense

Here in Canada, all university team players are eligible for testing, 12 months a year for their whole career (5 years). There has been a rash of athletes testing positive for cannibis this year. Not a steroid, but I think it's funny that that's what they're catching all these kids using!!!

I agree with ex banana-eater, the sports who probably abuse steroids the most are the ones not tested,. Even with the resources the pros have now and days steroid testing is very hard to get around at these levels. Baseball is implementing a testing program now so we will notice alot of changes in homeruns, pitching speed, etc.(this last year was a perfect example) Interesting enough is that basketball players are not tested as well. Personally I would have never thought basketball players juiced but a source of mine told me differently. This players stick to agents like winny, var, etc and combine it with HGH. Just think about how young players are that are the league now and days. Some dont finish growing until 4 years into the NBA. Imagine how much taller they could be if they added HGH during these years. Trust me they have the money and the connections to make it happen. These guys are juicing too.

ClubbaK said:
I play D1 college football and I have to admit that steriod use runs rampant. All of the starting defense and much of the offense are running all sorts of gear. The NCAA testing system is way too easy to get around. So form my experience, I'd have to say football

-K
Bro do you get tested in spring practice????

Top Bottom