Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in sport

steroids in sport

• Boxing

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Football (American)

Votes: 89 33.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sprinting

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mixed martial arts - UFC

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Weightlifting - olympic

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Wrestling - Amature, olympic style

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
THe National Hockey League and Major League Baseball alike both don't check players for steroids. Most other sports do. So I'd have to say those, since alot of them do steroids WHILE they are playing. Weightlifters, etc do steroids but not at competitions when they get tested.

Taurine: People start juicing for rugby in high school where i live

Ex_banana-eater said:
THe National Hockey League and Major League Baseball alike both don't check players for steroids. Most other sports do. So I'd have to say those, since alot of them do steroids WHILE they are playing. Weightlifters, etc do steroids but not at competitions when they get tested

Athletes in sports where testing is made regular have lot of resources to help them be a step ahead of the testers, especially american sprinters and olympians in general.

TauRine said:
Welsh power house / buffal2001:

At what level in Britain do you think most people start getting into AS, GH, etc. ? Pro/Club/Uni/College/School(!) ?

I'm at Loughborough Uni - pretty good reputation for sports (I'm sure you'll agree :)) and although I never have seen/heard of anyone on, I would be really surprised if there isn't!

TauRine.

Uni or College down here mate

taurine: i live in swansea, south Wales. Yeah Loughborough is pretty shit hot at most sports they do. I am in the middle of taking a year out.....did sport science in college....probably be going to chelt & glost uni in september.

I play for my college and a load of the guys in my college rugby team take steroids....alot of them play for wales under 19's, Neath/Swansea under 21's and a few have had played for Neath firsts.

What sport do you play?

Buffal2001 is also from swansea, he is in warwick uni at the moment

Sprinting & weightlifting
It's like everyone said all sports have gear usage.
Even figureskating.
Talked to DR. Wheeler one of the canadian Doctors Who was with the olympic team when Ben johnson got caught.
Ben lost his world record and gold metal.
The medical staff had everything mapped out and he would have passed the test.
Ben took a shot without letting the medical staff know at the olympic village resulting in a failed test.
That 1 shot cost him his gold metal and million's of dollars in endorsements.
Making us Canucks look like a bunch of juice monkeys.

I play D1 college football and I have to admit that steriod use runs rampant. All of the starting defense and much of the offense are running all sorts of gear. The NCAA testing system is way too easy to get around. So form my experience, I'd have to say football

-K

Top Bottom