Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in sport

steroids in sport

• Boxing

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Football (American)

Votes: 89 33.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sprinting

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mixed martial arts - UFC

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Weightlifting - olympic

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Wrestling - Amature, olympic style

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
My only "insider" knowledge is boxing and the useage is VERY low. Less than half of boxers lift any kind of weight maybe way less than half

maccer said:
Roy jones tested positive a few years back but got no ban

James Toney got poped for jucing, they talked about stripping his belt from him dunno if they ever did. My personal exp i know a shit load of MMA and boxers (most heavy weight+) that juice. They do random testin for UFC, and boxing..not sure about k1

Football is prolly the highest IMO

football. i ran college track and i know of very few who doped. (pros is a diff story)

one of the fastest kids in the world came from my school and i can tell you there was not a single steroid in his body.

im def gonna go with football or powerlifting.

crider said:
wow no cycling?
LMAO totally!!!!

but in that list. definately american football.

steroid use is so wide spread in just about all sports. i dont think many really realize it!

basically there should be steroids in sports, in all of them from college to professional. Steroids help reach that other level.
at least thats my opinion.

I'd have to go with weightlifters. Yet..I think they might just be out in the open more so...the others are probably more hush...

Top Bottom