Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in sport

steroids in sport

• Boxing

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Football (American)

Votes: 89 33.1%
  • Rugby (league or union)

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Sprinting

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 39 14.5%
  • Basketball

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mixed martial arts - UFC

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Weightlifting - olympic

Votes: 50 18.6%
  • Wrestling - Amature, olympic style

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
TauRine said:
Welsh power house / buffal2001:

At what level in Britain do you think most people start getting into AS, GH, etc. ? Pro/Club/Uni/College/School(!) ?

I'm at Loughborough Uni - pretty good reputation for sports (I'm sure you'll agree :)) and although I never have seen/heard of anyone on, I would be really surprised if there isn't!

TauRine.

Hey mate, I graduated from there two years ago. Whats it like these days? I miss it! What you studying?

Its difficult to say who uses, but I know a few of the Rugby guys did back a few years ago, and you have to believe that some of the athletes do too.

To be honest, I think most people would be shocked at the usage levels in pro sports these days, even in sports where you really wouldnt expect it!

YOU FORGOT ONE CHOICE IN YOUR POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEIGHTLIFTING #1
FOOTBALL #2

AND ALL OF THE REST USE JUICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

well i saw some poll some where pro cyclist take the most next to pro bodybuilders.....they take so many to recover from the long tough work outs....

SWIMMING? :D

The FINA Doping Panel has decided that Ms Yuliya Pidlisna (UKR) was suspended for two years after a positive doping control result for the substance Stanozolol (Anabolic Agent – Class C). The doping control test was conducted on July 31, 2003 at the occasion of the European Junior Swimming Championships held in Glasgow (GBR).

The FINA Doping Panel has decided that Ms Natalia Khudyakova (UKR) was suspended for two years after two positive doping control results for the substance Stanozolol (Anabolic Agent – Class C). The doping control tests were conducted on 25th and 26th July 2003 as part of the 10th FINA World Championships held in Barcelona (Spain).

Sprinters of that list but Shot Putters have to be #1. I've known a few and they are always on something.

gosh I can't imagine how you could miss the sport that is clearly dominated, from the top levels down to the most amatuer, with juice monkeys that probably each injest enough steriods to make Ronnie coleman look natural.

They have brought disgrace to a once great sport, taring even the reputations of those who merely spectate as being 'on.' Something has to be done because it is getting out of hand.

And by now I'm sure you are all aware of the sport of which I speak where you may find the finest display of human athletic ability: the noble art of shuffleboard.

So sign my petition to end Shuffleboard Juicing now!

Im all for testing pro bass fisherman. You flip around on ESPN and a few of those rednecks are looking prety bloated either from beer and pork skins or a solid test ,deca, dbol cycle.

I was an all-american (distance) in college, and I can't imagine a sport more packed with users than track. At the college level, distance runners don't do much, but all the pros do crazy shit. Cycling should be up there, too.

Top Bottom