Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Clen/T3 + P-Plex -- Advice needed

crulexis

Hey guys,

I'm a 23 year old male, BF around 19% want to get it to 15% , 5'11 and 200 pounds, been working out since high school , so 7 or so years...

I've never really done anything before, other than Methyl 1-D and Growth hormone for 1 month, great results probably cause it was my first.

Food is really clean and lean, mostly chicken breast, brown rice, 5 eggs in morning, turkey breast and lots of protein shakes, and from tuna and so on...

I can list more info if needed...

Im going to do Clenbuterol and T3 for about 3 weeks, and P-Plex
p-plex : 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol - 10 mg
P-plex probably around 15 for first week and depending on how I can handle it moving to 30 per day...

Anyways, Im still not sure about dosage of Clen, Ive taken it before on its own , and was able to handle going up to 100mgs a day, Going to dose up slowly and down, question is do I have to do the same with T3, and Is there any supplements to protect myself before and after other than Cycle Assist ( C.E.L)

P.S: I am taking the P-plex just so I dont loose too much muscle... because of the T3.

And of course PCT , which I have no choice but to do Nolva and Clomid , Since I have some for free and cant afford the PCT Stack from Primord...

Any info is greatly appreciated , thanks guys.

You can grab some Nolvadex from us I have a coupon code so you can save some cash. You do not have to ramp down Clenbuterol, I do not see any benefit on doing so. T3 is typically ran for about 40 days starting at 20MCg and working your way up to 100MCG and then tapering back down to 12.5MCG. Taurine will be need for the Clenbuterol I take 5G of Taurine Daily to assist in cramping.

Example.

T3

1-4 20MCG
5-8 40MCG
9-13 60MCG
14-18 80MCG
19-25 100MCG
26-30 80MCG
31-34 60MCG
35-38 40MCG
39-42 20MCG
43-45 12.5MCG

I honestly do think you could cut back another 5% of BF without either of these two products on diet and cardio alone however of course it's your decision.

What dosage should I run the Clomid and Nolva for, and im assuming for 1 month right..
And If I do 2 weeks on two weeks off, during two weeks off Im doing T3 without Clen or what

Top Bottom