Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Solution To George's Karma Bookie Problem

Raptorex

Like in Vegas, when a bet looks like it is going to get hit heavy, they will offer an out payment before the event plays out.

Thus, why not offer a guaranteed payoff of say 20K versus the full bet pay off?

mightymouse69 said:
Like in Vegas, when a bet looks like it is going to get hit heavy, they will offer an out payment before the event plays out.

Thus, why not offer a guaranteed payoff of say 20K versus the full bet pay off?

Because there's no fucking way in hell I am not going to be the winner. That's why.

it isnt really an issue, my son. in fact, economic rationalism suggests that this bookie event will actually help george out, because the rapid increase in the karma supply along with the karma multiplier effect will lead to hyperkarma inflation, devaluing the karma and therefore negating all those holding on to large amounts of capital karma - meaning that those prone to purchase karma bonds will do so again to increase their karmal load

anyway its all very complicated for stupid people, especially deterass, but at the end of the day, theres no way im getting out of this event without all mah money! :mad:

mightymouse69 said:
What am I missing? why not?

because i have created more bookie threads in the past god knows how long than anyone else, that's why

nobody is even close, not even 4everhung

swole said:
because i have created more bookie threads in the past god knows how long than anyone else, that's why

nobody is even close, not even 4everhung

That is my point, for those anxious types who want their K now, it gets him off the hook at least that nut.

I fully agree.

GoldenDelicious said:
it isnt really an issue, my son. in fact, economic rationalism suggests that this bookie event will actually help george out, because the rapid increase in the karma supply along with the karma multiplier effect will lead to hyperkarma inflation, devaluing the karma and therefore negating all those holding on to large amounts of capital karma - meaning that those prone to purchase karma bonds will do so again to increase their karmal load

anyway its all very complicated for stupid people, especially deterass, but at the end of the day, theres no way im getting out of this event without all mah money! :mad:

mightymouse69 said:
That is my point, for those anxious types who want their K now, it gets him off the hook at least that nut.

true, but you can't settle the even for some of the people who placed a wager, you have to settle at least one of the outcomes (for everyone on that outcome)

swole said:
true, but you can't settle the even for some of the people who placed a wager, you have to settle at least one of the outcomes (for everyone on that outcome)

I'm sure for those he settles (out of the thread), he can delete their bet? Bro, I'm fully with you on this one, so let's kick ass.

mightymouse69 said:
I'm sure for those he settles (out of the thread), he can delete their bet? Bro, I'm fully with you on this one, so let's kick ass.

You finished this post with a "Go TEAM Go!!" attitude.

Top Bottom