Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Mike Vick is Indicted on Dog-Fighting Charges... What an utter scumbag.

slat1 said:
The only problem is the state did not care.

that's the state's perogative. . .big brother doesn't need to get involved. . .i'm sure the state's crime lab is more than adequate to handle the investigation. . .it's absolutely irresponsible (with the current state of affairs. . .fucking nuts running around the u.s. looking to blow shit up) to use a federal crime lab for anything other than hunting and prosecuting those that would do us "national" harm. . .regardless of the perceived heinousness of the crime, the bottomline is that no matter how many pitbulls are destroyed in the process, we as a nation are not any safer because our federal government chose to employ their resources to curtail dog-fighting. . .in fact, imho, pitbulls are basically worthless (the were specifically bred for a singular. . .and now highly illegal. . .purpose) and the less of them that there are around, the less likely it is that i will open up my paper and read about another baby getting eaten by one.

also, if it was slat1 that got caught, do you think that the FBI and other federal authorities would have gotten involved? fuck no. they got involved because it was a supposed "high profile" person and some senator's wife was chewing on his balls about this terrible dog fighting thing. . .it's bullshit. . .and it's a waste of federal tax dollars.

is dog-fighting wrong? imho, YES. but it's no less wrong than the federal government sticking their nose in a state or commonwealth's business. . .when they got enough of their own damn problems (much more scary problems) to deal with.

i'm sure the douchebags at al cunta are loving this. . .while our federal government wastes it's efforts on dog-fighting and steroids, they step up their efforts to finalize plans for their next attack that will certainly cost many HUMAN lives.

calveless wonder said:
LOL.

they should have a shitty black quarterback conference.

kordell stewart can make a special guest appearance

Kordell Stewart had some weird pizza-faced zitty shit going on all over his face.

patsfan1379 said:
I think in cases of child molestation and animal cruelty the penalty should be death.

I'm 100% serious.
sorry but its idiotic to consider child molestation and animal cruelty on the same level.

hes still a piece of shit though

SublimeZM said:
sorry but its idiotic to consider child molestation and animal cruelty on the same level.

hes still a piece of shit though

i think pats, is comparing them in terms of they have no real ability to fight back.. i mean recently there was a dude arrested in toronto for mutatiting his cats tail.

Top Bottom