Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Mike Vick is Indicted on Dog-Fighting Charges... What an utter scumbag.

patsfan1379 said:
I think in cases of child molestation and animal cruelty the penalty should be death.

I'm 100% serious.

where do you draw the line, at what animal?

and what's cruel? define it. accidentally forgetting to feed your dog lunch? a day? 3 days? then you die?

so animals have souls? do you own leather sir? how about burgers, do you like them? define a humane death.

kthnx

swole said:

and what's cruel? define it. accidentally forgetting to feed your dog lunch? a day? 3 days? then you die?

so animals have souls? do you own leather sir? how about burgers, do you like them? define a humane death.

kthnx

Can't you see I'm in an emotionally driven illogical decision-making mindset here?!?!?! I can't do details. Just inject their assholes with Simple Green and call it a day.

swole said:

kthnx

I have no problem killing animals for purpose. It is, afterall, how nature continues and humans survived.

The boundary for me is when animals are tortured. Especially for entertainment purposes. Nobody or no thing should ever have to physically suffer unneccesarily.

Now personally I believe some "animal crazy" people take it too far and are complete idiots.

It's funny how they are in an uproar when a cute animal gets killed, but nothing is said when it's a big ugly animal being killed. lol.

patsfan1379 said:
I think in cases of child molestation and animal cruelty the penalty should be death.

I'm 100% serious.
Do you really believe someone should go to the chair for drowning a mutt?

jestro said:
Apparently the area they were in has a lot of dog fighting, and the local authorities ignore it.
i read in SI that dog fighting is justified in the area due to the cultural b.s of the area and the peoples' involved. it just makes me nautious to think about what happened to these animals :rainbow:

Top Bottom