Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Mike Vick is Indicted on Dog-Fighting Charges... What an utter scumbag.

SublimeZM said:
sorry but its idiotic to consider child molestation and animal cruelty on the same level.

hes still a piece of shit though

agreed. . .when the value of an animal becomes equal to the value of a human life, we're all fucked. . .plus our cheesesteaks are gonna taste like shit. . .

digimon7068 said:
agreed. . .when the value of an animal becomes equal to the value of a human life, we're all fucked. . .plus our cheesesteaks are gonna taste like shit. . .

dude fucking relax already, we get it - the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

digimon7068 said:

fuck that man, i have more sympathy for animals than i do for most people.

most people are assholes

animals are cool as fuck

digimon7068 said:
i love animals. . .they're delicious. . .

They're quite delicious, but if I ever saw someone take a swing at my dog, I'd be locked up for quite a while for what I'd do to them. I can't even imagine what I'd be like if I had kids.

jestro said:
Comparing eating animals, and dog fight is just plain stupid. And that makes you...stupid. So there.

first of all my comment was made in jest,
second of all, it was made in response to his "people are assholes and animals are cool" comment, which had nothing to do with dogfighting
finally, you read it and still missed all of that and I'M the stupid one??

people in stupid glass houses. . .

digimon7068 I see where you are coming from.
Check out this site:

www.profootballtalk.com

They have a whole section devoted to this case.
You will see exactly why the Feds had to get involved.
The DA was doing stuff like Mike Nifong was.
It is pretty crazy the guy even has a job still.
I think you will find it interesting no matter if you agree or not.

Top Bottom