Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Mike Vick is Indicted on Dog-Fighting Charges... What an utter scumbag.

digimon7068 said:
first of all my comment was made in jest,
second of all, it was made in response to his "people are assholes and animals are cool" comment, which had nothing to do with dogfighting
finally, you read it and still missed all of that and I'M the stupid one??

people in stupid glass houses. . .

yeah and comparing human lives w/ animals was completely correlated with this thread

digimon7068 said:
first of all my comment was made in jest,
second of all, it was made in response to his "people are assholes and animals are cool" comment, which had nothing to do with dogfighting
finally, you read it and still missed all of that and I'M the stupid one??

people in stupid glass houses. . .

dude jestro's a cool cat man WTF... you turned a thread bashing cruelty to animals into a fucking tirade about our foreign and domestic policy. take some xanax and chill... :)

jnevin said:
They're quite delicious, but if I ever saw someone take a swing at my dog, I'd be locked up for quite a while for what I'd do to them. I can't even imagine what I'd be like if I had kids.

dogfighting is cruel and barbaric and has no place in a civilized society. . .but. . .that still doesn't give the federal goverment the right to supersede a state's rights. . .

digimon7068 said:
dogfighting is cruel and barbaric and has no place in a civilized society. . .but. . .that still doesn't give the federal goverment the right to supersede a state's rights. . .

I think when it went across state lines it did.

im glad they took over now maybe this dikface will pay for his i am a celeb u cant touch me sucka attitude, i always heard it was really hard to beat the feds when they want to get u

patsfan1379 said:
dude jestro's a cool cat man WTF... you turned a thread bashing cruelty to animals into a fucking tirade about our foreign and domestic policy. take some xanax and chill... :)

i'm screwing around. . .sort of. . .and he's bashing me. . .puh-leez. . .like you've NEVER made any comments just for drama's sake :rolleyes:

digimon7068 said:

you're playing devil's advocate where one needs not be.

patsfan1379 said:
Yeah the gambling and dogfighting both went across state lines. I said this like 10 posts ago though douchepickle.

6cxo6li.jpg

Top Bottom