Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Mike Vick is Indicted on Dog-Fighting Charges... What an utter scumbag.

alien amp pharm said:
I have no problem killing animals for purpose. It is, afterall, how nature continues and humans survived.

The boundary for me is when animals are tortured. Especially for entertainment purposes. Nobody or no thing should ever have to physically suffer unneccesarily.

Now personally I believe some "animal crazy" people take it too far and are complete idiots.

It's funny how they are in an uproar when a cute animal gets killed, but nothing is said when it's a big ugly animal being killed. lol.

that's exactly the response i would have given.

you gotta kill to eat, there's no way around that. if this were 2000 years ago, we'd be doing the same thing just with bow and arrows and swords and shit.

far as leather, cows are already killed for food, might as well put the rest of the body to use. we all know every part of a cow pretty much is used for something.

torturing animals for entertainment is definetely crossing the line and disgusting, and on a side note, i personally believe animals who are farmed should be slaughtered humanely and be given ok living conditions. if this was BC, they would be freeroaming and we'd have to hunt them. dog eat dog world (lol)

i've always thought he sucked....and i've always hated his shitty attitude....

this is even better than him giving that chick herpes.

i hope he does time....

jerkbox said:
i've always thought he sucked....and i've always hated his shitty attitude....

this is even better than him giving that chick herpes.

i hope he does time....

me too

additionally so i can lift the "no michael vick" rule when i play madden with my friends.

And it's not at the same level as killing animals for food. According to the indictment, they'd kill the dogs that weren't good enough fighters. One dog was soaked in water and electrocuted.

slat1 said:
He is a disgrace.
Why is it that if you grow up poor dog fighting is "okay"
Maybe they should hang him, drown him or shoot him like he did to the dogs.
I grew up very poor and dog fighting is NOT okay.

If he really is guilty, I would like to strangle him with my bare hands.

www.profootballtalk.com

CONSPIRACY INDICTMENT COULD BE TIP OF ICEBERG

[Editor's note: We acknowledge that there will be plenty of Mike Vick stories on the Rumor Mill today, and possibly beyond, in light of Tuesday's unprecedented indictment of a prominent NFL quarterback on charges of conspiracy to engage in animal fighting and gambling. There are many angles and layers to this story, and we are committed to being the media outlet, "real" or otherwise, that stays on top of the case.]

One thing that has gotten lost in the shuffle during the initial reaction to the surprising news that Mike Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury is that he has only been indicted for now on conspiracy charges.

Conspiracy is a separate and distinct crime. Vick can still be charged with the underlying crimes. Under the federal gambling statute mentioned in the conspiracy indictment, Vick's penalty is up to 20 years.

Then there is the federal RICO law, which was devised in part to assist in the dismantling of the Mafia. The RICO law directly targets ongoing gambling operations, and the facts set forth in the indictment could easily satisfy the requirements of a RICO claim. Under Title 18, Section 1963 of the U.S. Code, the penalty is up to 20 years in jail.

And don't forget about the possibility of a state-level prosecution. Though most observers assume that Surry County prosecutor Gerald Poindexter has abandoned the investigation, the federal indictment could prompt Poindexter to explore animal cruelty charges, given the allegation that Vick participated in the killing of approximately eight dogs in April 2007. Alternatively, the Virginia Attorney General could feel compelled to act.

Under Virginia law, the intentional killing of an animal is a Class 6 felony, which carries a sentence of one to five years, per count. For killing eight dogs, that's a potential sentence of anywhere from eight to 40 years.

It could be that the feds opted to pursue conspiracy charges first because conspiracy charges were the easiest to prove to a grand jury. Next, the feds can turn to other potential charges, such as the underlying crimes mentioned in the current indictment or a RICO violation.

The bottom line, then, is that things could get worse -- much worse -- for Vick as time goes by.

digimon7068 said:
you know what's a disgrace?? that they didn't let the state and local authorities handle the investigation.

there is very credible evidence that al cunta is planning another op in the u.s. sometime soon and my federal government is wasting money, man power and investigative tools and services on bullshit like busting an illegal fucking DOG operation!! wtf??!! where our are goddamn priorities??!! there's fucking marines dying in asscraq and asscrackistan and we're wasting federal resources on michael vick and barry motherfucking-bonds!!! this country is fucking DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEDDD if we don't get our heads out of our asses.

fuck micheal vick, fuck pitbull terriers and fuck all of the assholes that would waste our federal tax dollars on either one!!

The only problem is the state did not care.
The DA Poindexter is black and used the race card in support of Vick.
He also said there was no evidence of anything going on there.
He was pandering to the media as he was trying to elevate his persona since he was running for a higher level job this year.
He stopped investigating the case.
The Feds step in and voila a HUGE case unfolds.
BTW. This whole thing happened by chance.
They were arresting his cousin at the property on unrelated drug charges when they saw everything.

he'll probably hire some awesome shark jewish lawyer that will get him off.

such is the system of america.

although i really don't hope that happens

Top Bottom